More to Lose... Sunday (2/5)...

jewelcrown
on 2/4/06 10:04 pm
Good morning, Ladies!!! I was missing in action yesterday... my plan was missing, my brain was missing and I wish the calories I ate were missing.... Yesterday, I woke up and decided to be a rebel. I wanted to pick up my marbles (or jacks)... I didn't want to play anymore... So.... I just ate what I felt like eating, in whatever amount I felt like eating... I even took my daughter to the local IHOP... I had a 2 egg omelette with real cheese and bacon plus one pancake with real syrup!!! Guess what... my pouch works!!! I loss the whole meal before we made it home! I literally had to pull over on the side of the road. My daughter was mortified... embarrassed... hoped none of her friends saw us!!! Anyway, I'm back from my day of bratty behavior... Here's my plan for Sunday: Breakfast: Tilpia Applesauce Snack: Deli Turkey Celery Lunch: Grilled Chicken Mixed Green Salad Vinegarette Dressing Snack: Deli Ham Celery Dinner: Ground Turkey Green geans 64 oz. Cyrstal Lite Nutrition: Calories 949 Fat 31 Carbs 34 Protein 115 Exercise: 20 minutes Pilates 30 minutes WATP WHAT'S YOUR PLAN? Denise 326/224(probaby more now!)/170 -104 54 bratty pounds to go!
IrishIze
on 2/5/06 12:29 am - NJ
OMG, Denise!! I was a rebel yesterday too - although I didn't think of it that way until you said it!! I was thinking what a terrible person I was and what a failure I was (...no matter how old I get that Irish Catholic guilt will get me every time!!! ) I did exercise yesterday, but I also ate everything in sight. I am kind of paying for it today - stomach not feeling so well, intestines rumbly. I didn't even get on the scale... Now I'm working on forgiving myself and moving on. I think I'm going to start a liquid diet on Monday (at least, possibly Tuesday as well depending on how Monday goes). I only kind of have a plan today - not good I know, but here's what's in the house and what I will try and stick to: B: 6 oz. 2% milk and 1/2 scoop Isopure 0 carb protein powder L: turkey meatloaf D: chicken egg fu young Snacks: low carb pretzels with cheese spread Unjury I haven't even logged onto fitday.com....I'm really out of the loop today. I exercised once yesterday, but I have to be honest and say I don't know if I'm even going to do it today - I probably will, but right now I'm just not feeling like it. Luckily for us, tomorrow is another day.... Trying to drink lots of water - I really feel like I have to flush out my system. Hugs, Nancy 280/didn't even weigh today /155
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/06 3:07 am - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Nancy and Denise, Well my day started off well yesterday then by the end of the day it wasn't so good. My husband and I had Chinese and my son had a friend over and they wanted pizza so I ordered them one. Well the pizza smelt so good that I also had to have a piece of it. I don't think I'll want pizza anytime soon as it didn't make me feel very good. Oh well on to another day. Plan for Sunday: Went to breakfast with hubby, had an egg beaters scramble with spinach, mushroom, cheese and 1/2 piece of whole wheat toast. Snack: granola bar string cheese Lunch: chicken drumstick (hubby making to take to a superbowl party) so I'll have to have one. maybe an orange Snack: ???? Dinner: Left over Chinese chicken and mixed vegetables Protein Shake Well its almost noon and I haven't had any water so I'm sure I wont even get close to my 80 oz today. Tomorrow will be a new day I'm going to do the liquid diet again, that seems to work the best for me right now. When I'm having just the protein drinks isn't hard to get all my water in. When I'm having regular food days it sure seems hard to get all my water. Who know???? I'm gonna go shopping while my husband is at his party, maybe go and check out trader Joes again I just love that store. You gals have a great day, Denise K.
Monna W.
on 2/5/06 8:05 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, I'll try this again. Tried posting and when went to submit received a message that an error was encountered and Explorer had to close. Naturally lost my post. Won't try to repeat everything, but I am wearing overalls give me many months ago and can now finally fit.in them. I have lost 14 lbs. since we started this thread. Thank you, July sisters, because I couldn't do it without your support and encouragement. Hope everyone enjoyed their vacations yesterday. We all need to take a break from our routine occassionally. Have a friend who swears by the 8-/20 rule--follow the rules 80% of the time and the other 20% will take care of itself. She is successful, so I won't argue with her. Today's plan Breakfast Nectar Cappucino latte drink with skim milk Lunch Protein bar at the movie--took it with me 1/2 small bag of popcorn Dinner Still working on the potato burgers Mixed green salad with basalmic vinegar Iso protein Cantaoupe drink Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1082 Fat: 41 Carbs: 80 Protein: 109 Will do an hour on the Gazelle this evening. Walked in the neighborhood for abour 15 minutes this morning. It is still chilly to do much outside, but the sun was shining. Felt good. Monna -165 lbs. Snack
jewelcrown
on 2/5/06 9:34 am
Hey Monna! Congratulations!!! It's successes like yours that keep me coming back and trying again and again and again... You inspire me to keep trying... I like that 80/20 rule!! Keep up the good work... skinny mini!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views