More to Lose--Saturday

Monna W.
on 2/4/06 1:12 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Looks like I am the first one here today. I ordered some protein powder and protein bars from Bariatric Eating. I finally got them yesterday. The bar tastes like Payday--my favorite candy. One of the powders is cantaloupe flavored and tastes like drinking cantaloupe juice. They are great. Haven't tried the other powder--cappucino flavor with no caffeine. Might have that this evening as my planned protein and calories are low for me. Today's plan Breakfast Cantaloupe Iso-protein delight drink 1/2 protein bar Lunch Lean Cuisine Pot roast Dinner Leftover Potato Burgers (explained them yesterday) Mixed green salad Snack string cheese tangerine pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 878 Fat: 38 Carbs: 61 Protein: 79 Will do 60 minutes on the Gazelle tonight and 30 minutes abdominal and leg exercises with the ball. Put an MP3 Player on lay-away yesterday so I can listen to audio books while I exercise. Monna
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/06 5:47 am - Paradise, CA
Good Afternoon Monna, Guess everyone is out shopping or still in bed huh???.........LOL I just got back from doing my shopping and taking my son to baseball tryouts. Now I'm gonna clean house and get the laundry done. Heres my plan for today: Had breakfast out with my hubby: prime rib sandwich no bread cottage cheese with slice of pineapple Snack: 100 calorie pack of Choc. Chip thin crisps Lunch: Chicken/Basil/Chiptole sausage link (got them at trader joes) Low carb tortilla Salsa (also got at trader joes) execellent taste Snack trying not to have one but if I get hungry before dinner I'll probably just have a string cheese Dinner: Hubby wants chinese food, so I'll order vegetables with chicken will try hard to get in my 80 oz of water, seems to be hard to do when I'm home, you'd think it would be easier...LOL If anyone has a Trader Joes near or in the same town and havent' been to it, go and check it out. Its a great store...lots of healthy stuff with really great taste, prices aren't too bad either. Have a great day, Denise K.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views