Saturday Edition - July Babies Excercise Challenge

Mary M.
on 2/3/06 10:45 pm - Neverland, CA
If you have been working out for several weeks and haven't seen results. Focusing on weight loss is a sure way to get frustrated. Remember, your body will lose weight when it loses weight. You're better off paying attention to the immediate benefits of exercise: More energy Better sleep More intelligence (studies show that exercising makes you smarter!) Increased circulation Reduced stress More confidence If you're frustrated with lack of results, plateaus or other weight loss dilemmas, please remember that losing weight takes time, patience and consistency. When you feel like you want to quit, remember that what you're doing (or not doing) now will affect your future quality of life. Exercising now can make for a better life as you get older! So what have you done today? Mary 415/168/147 21 lbs to Personal Goal 12 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
Monna W.
on 2/4/06 1:16 am - Susanville, CA
Well, a storm has moved in. Looks like a short one so should be able to walk outside tomorrow. The backs of my thighs and the glutes sure recognize they got a workout yesterday on the incline. But it is a good feeling. Yesterday I put an MP3 player(for listening to audio books as I exercise) and the Kinetic program for PS2 on lay-away. Today I will do 60 minutes on the Gazelle and 30 minutes of abdominal and leg exercises using the ball. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views