More to lose.....2/3

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 9:22 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Ladies Well I made it thru another day with my liquids. I'm going to do again today. Protein Shake every three hours 80 oz of water by end of day. Calories: 750 Protein: 66 Have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 2/2/06 9:38 pm
Hi Denise!! Congratulations on your success with the liquids!!! Yesterday was a little tough... I ran out of the house without my food supply so... I ended up in the office cafeteria... I never make good choices there... too much to choose from... and no willpower!!! So... today's another day... Here's my plan: 7:15 am Tilapia Applesauce 10:00 am Chicken Strips 11:30 Ham deli 1:30 Turkey deli 3:00 Chicken Strips 4:30 South Beach - Broccoli & Beef Snacks: South Beach - cookies Sugar free apple cider Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories 1249 Fat 59 Carbs 85 Protein 144 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE! 20 minute Pilates... Have a great day!!! Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 lbs. to go... official weigh in this Wednesday!
(deactivated member)
on 2/3/06 9:14 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Ladies, I forgot to mention that I did weigh this morning and I was down another pound...so thats 3 lbs in 3 days not too bad. Especially since I haven't seen the scale move in months. I'm going to eat regular food this weekend as my husband likes to take me to breakfast. I'll just try real hard and pay close attention to what I'm putting in my mouth. I'm just gonna do some gambling with myself and try and figure out what will make me start loosing weight again. We are all human and will fall off our horse once in a while but we just hop right back on and hope for it to be better next time. Everyone is doing a great job here, we can do this and will do this. Have a great weekend, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 2/2/06 9:58 pm
Hi Denise, You're doing great on the liquid thing. Keep up the good work. Yesterday went fairly well, I did have a small bite of strawberry cake last night. But after I ate it, I was ok...didn't crave anything else. Here's today's plan, its loaded with vegetables. 4:30 Breakfast Blueberry Toast Egg w/ Cheese Turkey Sausage 7:30 Protein Shake 10:30 Celery 12:00 Lunch Mixed Green Salad Chicken Lunch Meat Egg FF Salad Dressing 2:30 Apple 4:00 Ranch Wheat Thins 6:30 Chicken Taco Salad Calories - 1371 Fat 63 Carbs 88 Protein 112
IrishIze
on 2/3/06 12:03 am - NJ
Hi All! Denise I am so impressed with you sticking to that liquid diet!! I think I'm going to try in on Monday. I've been doing well (I did buy one little almond cookie when I went shopping yesterday... - I figured that was better than buying a whole package of cookies!) Anyway, I'm going to see what kind of protein drinks are out there - maybe I'll try Carb Countdown milk with protein powder. So, have you weighed yourself yet? I'm sure you have to have lost a few pounds by now!! I did ok yesterday (aside from the cookie), but still hanging at 172. Hope that will move soon... Here's the plan for today: B: Boca burger with some FF shredded cheddar S: 4 strawberries with Splenda, 1/2 scoop of Unjury L: 1/2 breaded chicken cutlet, lettuce and tomato S: WW Flakes & Fiber, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: Gorton's grilled filet with garlic and butter, 8 medium shrimp S: SB cinnamon raisin snackbar Totals: Calories: 916 Fat: 32 Carbs: 37 Protein: 103 Water: still trying to get in 80 oz - usually get about 64 oz. Exercise: Did 2 mile WATP High Calorie Burn this morning, will probably do the WalkBlaster tonight. I think I overdid with the weights the other day - had some pain in my upper back and chest muscles. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Monna W.
on 2/3/06 3:47 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Finally got here. Long morning already. Glad it is Friday. I hope the nice weather holds and I can try walking the bike path on Sunday. Yesterday went well. This morning I am wearing a pair of slacks given to me by a friend whom I have never thought of as obese. I got the pants because they were too short for her. When She first gave them to me, I could barely get them up over my butt and belly, but here I sit at the shop with them on and feeling real good! Today's plan Breakfast Whey protein drink with strawberries and skim milk Lunch Lean Cuisine Pecan Chicken Dinner They are called potato burgers, but it is ground meat mixed with shredded potatoes and onions, made into patties then browned and then baked in the oven covered with tomato juice. (My dad was a truck driver and he would come home with all kinds of recipes that he had sweet-talked some truck shop cook out of. Got some great recipes that way.) Mixed green salad with basalmic vinegar Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1152 Fat: 36 Carbs: 101 Protein: 109 Have been to the gym this morning and even walked on the treadmill with a 3% incline. That felt great. Then did 30 minutes weight workout. Will do 60 minutes on the Gazelle tonight. Monna -165 lbs
Lalocaweta
on 2/3/06 4:16 am - Spicewood, TX
Nancy - I use a banana flavored protein powder from GNC and the vanilla soy milk....Not too bad. I actually did it in the blender the other day w/ some ice - to convince myself it was a shake. Today used sugar free ice cream and the protein powder... Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views