More to lose.............2/2

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/06 8:58 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning All, Well I made it thru my day of just liquids. I'm gonna do it again today. I even got on the scale and it moved 2 lbs. I'm going to do it again today if I can. Yesterday wasn't bad at all. Calories: 750 protein: 66 Even got in 80 oz. of water I think thats a first for me..LOL Used the stairs at work all day, didn't even use the elevator once. You all have a great day, Denise K.
sradcli74
on 2/1/06 10:05 pm
Hi Denise K, I'm glad to see that things are going well for you. Me on the other hand, not so good. I stayed home from work yesterday to take my son to the doctor and afterwards we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. We played and ate pizza, I don't think that was too bad, we orderd a small and i only had two pieces. After that the stress kicked in and I let my old habits get the best of me. I am having problems with my mom and how much she wants to charge for babysitting. The thing is that I was well aware of what I was doing, but let it get the best of me anyway. I had cookies, chips, and cake. I'll probably pay for it at next weigh in and gain back the 3 pounds I just re-lost again. I'm trying to stay focused through all of this. Here's my plan for today: Breakfast Toaster strudel and turkey sausage Lunch/Dinner beef short ribs and low fat potato salad Snacks Protein smoothie apple Celery yogurt Have a great day everyone.
IrishIze
on 2/1/06 10:48 pm - NJ
Teah, we all have our days when that stress kicks in, so just get back on track and do your best today. Denise - what are you drinking for your liquids? I've been thinking of trying it for a day too.... I had a good day yesterday. It's funny how for two days all I wanted to do was eat, and yesterday it was the furthest thing from my mind. I could have gone the whole day without eating. The scale flickered on 171 this morning, but settled on 172, so I know I'm close. Here's my plan for today: B: 2 egg whites, WW Flakes and Fiber L: Grilled chicken breast with mozzarella and roasted red pepper S: WW Flakes and Fiber D: Turkey Sloppy Joe on a green salad with SF dressing S: South Beach peanut butter snackbar Totals: Calories: 942 Carbs: 28 Protein: 111 Water: still trying to get that 80 oz in! Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster this morning, will do another WATP 2 mile video this evening. Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
AngelFlyingHappy
on 2/2/06 12:35 am - Oxnard, CA
Well yesterday was a better day for me and I lost two pounds so I'm happy!! Going to try to have an even better day today. B: slice of sf banana bread and banana No morning snack Lunch: 4 Turkey Meatballs Afternoon snack: Grapes Dinner: Chicken Breast Hopefully I'll get all my water in, think I did pretty good with that yesterday. Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 8:12 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Nancy, I'm drinking: Carnation instant breakfast (the no sugar added kind) non fat dry milk non fat milk blended together (this is what a new Doctor from my area has his patients drink for 10 days before having the gastric) every three hours starting in on the water 1/2 hour after then stop drink the water 1/2 hour before I have the next shake. I'm just testing myself to see if this might work. Who know if it will or not but I'm going to try. Have a great day, Denise K.
(deactivated member)
on 2/2/06 8:02 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Teah, Thanks for the thumbs up....I'm really trying whatever I can so I can start loosing weight again. I sure get frustrated at times when I'm so good and the scale just doesn't move. We will all get thru this and get to our goals. Things will get better for you too just hang on tight. Have a great day, Denise K.
Monna W.
on 2/2/06 2:58 am - Susanville, CA
Hi Everyone, This posting is really helping me. I did not have a real plan yesterday and I blew it for dinner. My family wanted the crispy taco thing from Taco Bell. I thought I would have Boca Burgers, but I was tired and grabbed one of the Nacos (that's what we call them after a favorite food of Kim Possible's sidekick on TV). It sure tasted good, but it made me realize how important this ritual of posting my plan everyday is for my success. I did a mile in 24 minutes on the treadmill at the gym--first time I have done it in less than 30 minutes. Then I did 30 crunches--can you imagine? 18 months ago I couldn't have done one. When all was said and done, I still had less than 1500 calories. This morning I weighed in at 224.9, but I know I will have to be extra careful because of yesterday. Today's plan Breakfast Whey Protein drink, with banana, strawberries, and skim milk Lunch Lean Cuisine Glazed Chicken Dinner Boca Burger Mixed Green Salad Snack string cheese tangerine pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1097 Fat: 28 Carbs: 104 Protein: 116 I will do an hour on the Gazelle and 30 minutes condtioning exercises. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views