July Babies Excercise Challenge - Wednesday Edition

Mary M.
on 1/31/06 10:40 pm - Neverland, CA
Losing weight is a commendable goal. Attaining a healthy weight not only reduces your risk of health conditions associated with excess weight, it also can make you feel better. Feeling stifled by memories of your past attempts to lose weight? Don't let old failures get you down. Following these tips can help you succeed: - Accept the fact that you'll have setbacks. Instead of giving up entirely, simply start fresh the next day. - Envision the long-term benefits of exercise and beneficial eating. Think of yourself crossing the finish line of a 5K event, or wearing the clothes that you've always wanted to wear. So what have you found time today? Mary 415/169/147 22 lbs to Personal Goal 11 lbs below Doctors Goal In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 1/31/06 11:36 pm - NJ
Thanks Mary - I needed to hear that after a few tough days. Even though I haven't lost in the last few days, I did measure and I'm losing inches. My clothes are fitting much more comfortably and I'm wearing some pants that I hadn't been able to wear in awhile. I did my trusty 2 mile WATP High Calorie Burn with 3 lb. weights this morning and hope to do the WalkBlaster this evening. Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Mary M.
on 1/31/06 11:55 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Hang in there sweetie! I am a scale ***** and often get frustrated when it is not moving fast enough. However, I do know that if I just keep forging ahead, I will win the race (I compete with myself). We all have good and bad days, regardless of how diligent we try to be, when we make bad choices w/foods or not excercising all we have to do is get back on track. Often times results are in inches and not pounds. The past few months the scales were moving slow and yet my clothes were looser and I did drop a two sizes. Recently, I have been blessed and the scale is moving again. Mary 415/169/147 22 lbs to personal goal 11 lbs below doctors goal
jewelcrown
on 2/1/06 1:00 am
1 hr water aeorbics - DONE I'm going to try pilates again tonight... I didn't do it last night.... I wasn't up for being soar... although I know that soarness means I've hit on some muscles that have been dormant for awhile. I really appreciate these posts... You know, I could care less what the scale says if I can fit my body comfortably in a size 10, I'll be happy! Have a great day!!! Denise 326/224/170 -104 54 lbs to size 10!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views