More weight to lose......2/1

(deactivated member)
on 1/31/06 8:47 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Gals, Well I'm going to try something different as I can't seem to make my scales more at all, it doesn't matter what I do. I'm going to try a liquid plan for a few days and see what happens. Protein drinks tons of water Hopefully that might help, We shall see. Have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 1/31/06 9:27 pm
Good morning, ladies!!! Denise K., good plan to go back to basics... protein drinks. I can't seem to make myself do that.. You go girl!!! Yesterday was a pretty good day, although for some reason, I got hooked on saltines of all things. Saltines were not on the menu, but for some reason, I vacuum cleaned down 8!! Oh well... could have been 8 twinkies! Also, I didn't get the pliates in last night. Here's today's plan: 7:00 am Tilapia Applesauce 9:00 am Chicken strips 10:30 am Protein Bar noon South Beach - Beef & Broccoli 2:00 pm Celery Raisins 4:00 pm Sugar free popsicles 7:00 pm Sugar free ice cream Nutrition: Calories 1242 Fat 35 Carbs 100 Protein 121 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE 20 minutes pilate Have a great day!!! Denise 326/224/170 54 stubborn lbs to go!
IrishIze
on 1/31/06 11:33 pm - NJ
Hi girls!! I had a tough day food-wise yesterday too. I think it's stress-related...my mother hasn't been well and we're all trying to get a diagnosis for her and she's resisting. Anyway, I've been feeling like giving up - I don't really know what triggered it because I've been doing so well. Last night I didn't eat right - I didn't screw up royally, but I did eat a few things that I shouldn't - even had a bite (yes, just one bite) of a Little Debbie brownie. I still did my second set of exercise last night, but I have to admit, half-heartedly. I'm hoping today I don't have the cravings / munchies like I did yesterday. I have my food plan and hope to stick to it. Once again I'm running around a lot this evening, so I'm going to bring a protein bar with me just in case. B: Boca Burger S: 1/2 scoop Unjury, WW Flakes and Fiber L: Gorton's Grilled Fillet with garlic and butter, 1 hard boiled egg white S: deli sliced turkey D: Turkey Sloppy Joe meat and hard boiled egg white on green salad with SF dressing S: SB peanut butter snack bar Totals: Calories: 991 Carbs: 35 Protein: 113 Water - hoping to get in 80 oz - I really have been struggling with this Exercise: Did the WATP 2 mile high calorie burn with 3 lb. weights, will hopefully do the WalkBlaster this evening. Fingers crossed for a better day for all of us!!! WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
jewelcrown
on 2/1/06 1:03 am
Hey Nancy!! You did GREAT yesterday!!! If you were like me, pre WLS, I would haven eaten a box of brownies and vowed to start again the next morning... but of course, you know I wouldn't follow through... Great job of getting right back on the horse with your WATP last night!!! You go girl!!! Denise 326/224/170 -104 54 tough lbs to go!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 2/1/06 2:50 am - Oxnard, CA
Okay, I totally blew yesterday, I don't even want to talk about it. LOL Today's plan: b: slice homemade sf banana bread no morning snack today l: not sure, have to go buy something, maybe get some more turkey meatballs afternoon snack: hopefully will try and not have one D: It's date night and we are having Japanese so I'll have some sort of meat. Yesterday I totally did not even come close with water, today I have a good start. Michelle 388/195/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views