Prayers needed for the families of Postal workers

AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/31/06 4:34 am - Oxnard, CA
Hello my friends..... Today I ask that you keep the families of the murdered postal workers in your thoughts and prayers. 6 people were killed by obviously a very disturbed former employee and one is battling for their life. I am a friend and co-worker to one of the victim's spouses. Last night after she got home from work she had to hear the news that her husband who barely even arrived at work, was shot and killed. They had been married over 30 years and he was going to retire soon. We are all still very much in shock in our office and our hearts are going out to her. It just really makes you realize how short life can be. Go home and hug your loved ones and embrace the life we have! Every day is truly a gift. Take care and thanks for listening. Michelle
IrishIze
on 1/31/06 4:40 am - NJ
OMG - how tragic! I felt awful when I heard about it this morning, but now that you mention knowing the wife of a victim, it really brings it closer to home. My prayers will be with all of those who loved one of the victims. PEACE Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views