More to lose....1/31

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 8:55 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning All, I'm gonna post before work as everyone has already posted before I get home. Here's my plan for today: Protein Shake Cream of Wheat with splenda Banana with peanut butter SmartOnes frozen dinner cottage cheese 1/2 grapefruit string cheese 6 shrimp Brocholli (didn't spell that right I know) Orange roughy fish possibly another protein shake I'll keep hoping I can get all my water in. Walk my shephard for exercise. You all have a great day, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 1/30/06 9:27 pm
Good morning, Ladies!!! Yesterday was a really good day for me... It's about time!!! I had a lot of temptations, however. I've decided to plan some fun sugar free snacks to keep me from feeling deprived. Deprived is only an edge away from "oh forget it... hand me a twinkie!" So here's today's plan: 7:00 am Tilapia Applesauce 10:00 am Deli Turkey Celery Noon South Beach - Penne & Chicken w/Broccoli 2:00 pm Deli Ham Celery 3:30 pm Sugar free pudding 5:00 pm Ground turkey 7:00 Sugar free ice cream Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Sugar free apple cider Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics 20 minutes pilates (I want to work up to 30 minutes, but I get too soar after 20 minutes -- hopefully in time!!) Have a great day!!! Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 stubborn lbs to go!
sradcli74
on 1/30/06 9:29 pm
Good Morning Everyone, I have got to get on my exercise. I was thinking of getting this stepper you put under your desk...but I'm curious to know how many calories that will burn. But I guess some movement is better than none. Yesterday went pretty well, I dind't indulge in any nuts yesterday, so I think I am past that phase for now. I hope it doesn't come back too soon. I've already started the day off wrong because I ate 2 starbust and before the day is over I plan to eat 2 more...according to fit day that's 80 empty calories. Not to mention I had toaster strudel for breakfast. Here's my plan: Breakfast Toaster Strudel Turkey Sausage Snack Protein Smoothie Lunch Pork Chops, Corn, Red Beans and Rice Snack Carrots and FF Dip Dinner Pork Chops, Corn, Red Beans and Rice Snack Dippin Apples Calories 1454 Fat 51 Carbs 116 Protein 131
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 10:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
B~bran muffin L~leftover chili D~Chicken Teriyaki Snack~I don't know...hopefully something healthy like baby carrots and string cheese Exercise~Well, since I didn't do any yesterday, I'd better make sure I get it done today. Pamela back up four pounds
IrishIze
on 1/30/06 11:29 pm - NJ
Hi everyone! Well, I was back up that pound this morning - I'm not surprised. After work last night I had a lot of running around to do and by the time I got home I was ravenous. I opened the cabinet doors and grabbed the bag of Baked Lay's potato chips. Luckily I stopped after about 6 or 7, but then I went onto my Carb Fix Pretzels. I really didn't do too badly, but I didn't eat the right things, and more importantly, I haven't gotten my water in for the past couple of days. I'm really concentrating on that today. Here's the plan for today: B: Egg white salad with 1 T FF mayo and a bit of relish S: 1/2 scoop Unjury, some cantaloupe with Splenda L: Chicken breast (3 oz), small green salad with SF dressing S: 1/2 scoop Unjury, WW Flakes and Fiber cereal D: Tilapia lightly breaded with low carb breadcrumbs, 2 T spaghetti sauce and FF shredded cheese, small green salad with SF dressing S: maybe some low carb pretzels Totals: Calories: 907 Carbs: 39 Protein: 108 Water - at least 80 oz. Exercise: did the WATP 2 mile WalkBlaster, will do the 2 mile WATP high calorie burn for Abs later on. Hope everyone has a good day!! WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Monna W.
on 1/31/06 1:20 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Glad to see Pamela posting with us. Hope that helps you, Pam. Today is a long day for me as I teach a class at the shop this evening. Will do my hour on the Gazelle when I get home (I get to watch TV while I do that). Today's plan: Breakfast Whey protein drink with skim milk, banana, strawberries Lunch I will go to the grocery store and get a Lean Cuisine and calculate it into fitday.com when I get to the shop. Dinner 2 Boca Burgers Snack: tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals without lunch Calories: 870 Fat: 24 Carbs: 79 Protein: 95 I am stuck at 226. Will work a little harder. Monna
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/31/06 4:39 am - Oxnard, CA
Denise you crack me up!! Well my plan for the day was a good one, but then got to work to hear about my co-workers husband and well haven't had a drop of water yet, so I have to concentrate on that one today. Here's the plan for the rest of the day: B: had some dry cereal and raisins Snack: two strawberries Lunch: ww meal Snack: not sure yet, maybe wont have one Dinner: Turkey meatballs And hopefully I'll get my water in! Michelle (too chicken to get on the scale this week. LOL)
Mary M.
on 1/31/06 12:10 pm - Neverland, CA
B: Powercrunch Bar S: string cheese & 2 turkey slices L: Eggbeater omelete w/turkey, cheese, mushrooms, asparagus, peppers, & onions S: 3/4 cp turkey & vegie stew D: 3 oz pork tenderloin, 1/4 cp cottage cheese & 1 pc. wheat bar S: Peanut Butter & baby apple Mary 415/169/147 22 lbs to personal goal 11 lbs below doctors' goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views