11 days post plastics!!!!!

Deejay
on 1/30/06 11:56 am - Sparks, NV
Hey guys! I thought I'd better update! I'm 11 days post op from Breast Lift with implants, Abdominoplasty, Inner Thigh Lift with Lipo to the outer hips, inner thigh and knee area. I spent 2 nights in the hospital and doing better every day. This is something I would NEVER do again. I'm still in a good amount of pain and need help getting out of a sitting and laying down position. My thighs are bruised from hip to knees and the thigh lift and lipo are by far the most painful of the procedures. Everything is still swollen alot too. I went into surgery at goal (150) and they removed over 6lbs of skin but still at 11 days post op, I'm at 150 today from swelling. I can't wait to get rid of the swelling and be below goal in the 140's!! What a trip that will be! Never thought I'd ever see goal let alone below. Anyway, wanted to say hi and let you all know whats goin on with me. Hope everyone is well and I'll share pics when I can get downstairs to dock my camera! haha Take care, Deejay 262/150 at goal 11 days post Plastics!
LDavidson
on 1/30/06 1:09 pm - Bremerton, WA
Hi Deejay! I'm fairly new to this board. I just wanted to say I hope you have a quick recovery! I was looking at your before and after pics and you look great! You look completely different. Did they just tighten the skin around your knee area, or lipo it as well? I have a friend who hates the sagging skin around her knees and wasn't sure if surgery would help it at all. Lisa 381/246/???
Traci K.
on 1/30/06 8:58 pm - Sullivan, MO
Awesome girl!! I can't wait to see the pics. I'm wavering on getting the plastics done at all. I don't like the hanging tummy and "girls", but not sure I want to spend the cash to get it done. KWIM? So many other things I could use the money for. My insurance will only pay for the breast reduction. And of course, not looking forward to pain. I've heard it is worse than the WLS. Traci 250/143ish - my scale broke, so not sure what I weight anymore!
IrishIze
on 1/30/06 11:11 pm - NJ
Deejay - I'm so glad to hear from you. We've been wondering how you're doing. I'm glad everything went well, but sorry to hear it was so painful. Can't wait to see pics!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
deeno
on 2/5/06 12:17 am - Kokomo, IN
Hey DeeJay! Glad to hear from you! Sounds like your ps went well--hope your scars are tiny and the pain goes away soon. So, how do "the girls" look? After losing a bunch of weight, not to mention three kids, I'll bet they look amazing (I'm jealous--didn't get my boobs done). I had lipo on my legs, TT, and brachioplasty done on 1/25. I honestly never ranked the pain in my arms above a 1 on a scale of 1 to ten as long as I followed docs orders (hard to do while taking care of a newborn! Baby is doing great, but getting harder for me to lift--he's just over ten pounds!!). My arms are wrapped in ace bandages and it feels like I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt with the sleeves pushed up too tight (bandages), and I cant unroll the sleeves. The swelling in my arms is congregated around my elbows, and I may require some touch up lipo in this area depending on how the swelling reduces. My TT isn't bad either. I couldn't walk upright until yesterday, and I actually used a walker for the first couple of days. My tummy is still numb to the touch, too, so we'll see what pain comes along as I begin to get the feeling back. Every now and then I get a burst of pain that puts me on the floor, but it hasn't been too bad. The incisions in both my arms and my tummy look amazing so far, and I'd bet that they heal up very nicely. My thighs are also bruised from upper thigh to knee, and they hurt like hell. I keep a compression garment on them all day except to shower. They are very swollen, too, and look the same size if not bigger at this point. My legs feel "hot" to the touch, and I've been icing them off and on to reduce swelling, but I don't know that it's been helping or not. I may require a thigh lift in the future if things don't improve here, and I actually expected that I would need one at some point anyhow. They are getting better, but I still have a long way to go. I've also stopped taking my pain drugs (except for sporatically--like if I have an errand to run and I know I'll be up and down, I take a half of a pain pill to "take the edge off" so I can function a little easier). Glad you are doing well. I'll be posting before and after pics when I get a chance, too. Deeno Lovin' life as a new mom...with a flat stomach! I get my stitches out on Monday.
hutch
on 2/6/06 12:58 pm - nashua, NH
congrats deejay,I also had a breast implants and a tummy tuck.Ifeel great.I am thinking of going in for my legs.I was told that the scar is from the inner thigh to the knee is this true?That kinda scared me.I have lost 219pounds so far.I want to lose another 10lbs.My Dr wants me to gain weight.Yeh that isnt gonna happen.Anyway please let me know about the leg scar.I had Dr Feins who was your Dr?......Good luck....Kara
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views