More to lose (1/30)....

Monna W.
on 1/31/06 1:28 am - Susanville, CA
Teah, I use an old favorite recipe of mine that calls for 3 pound hamburger and us 1.5 pounds of beef and 1.5 lbs of ground turkey. I do the same with all my quick recipes that use hamburger. I buy the leanest ground beef--97% fat free and mix it with equal amounts of gound turkey. I can't stand turkey by itself no matter how it is cooked, but mixed with beef I can't taste the turkey. Monna
LDavidson
on 1/30/06 5:01 am - Bremerton, WA
Good Afternoon All~ I am off to a good start, and hopefully the rest of the day! 800 Protein Shake 1000 Soy Chips 1100 2 cups salad with Italian dressing 100 Chicken leg (baked) 1/2 cup beef stew (Not sure I can get all this in) 400 orange 630 Not sure for dinner yet... So far 722 calories 59 pretein 48 carbs 32 fat Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Lisa 381/246/???
jewelcrown
on 1/30/06 5:57 am
Way to go Lisa!!!! We can do this!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/30/06 9:00 am - Paradise, CA
Good Evening All, I had a terrible day yesterday, went to the movies and had popcorn and even had some hot tamales. (bad, bad) oh well I really don't do that very often so that should last me for a while. protein shake cream of wheat with splenda banana with peanut butter SmartOnes frozen dinner soy chips string cheese got some crispy beef jerky (don't like it) Green Salad with Shrimp Rice Cake Maybe a protein shake Very busy at work so didn't get all my water in. If I drink when I get off of work I'd be up all night in the bathroom. I just have to keep tryin. Have a great evening, Denise K. Boy I really do need to figure out this fitday thing. I looked at it the other day and it just seemed pretty confusing. I'm sure its easy, I'm always making things harder than they are. I'll check it out again when I'm not tired then maybe I can figure it out.
Lalocaweta
on 1/30/06 10:31 am - Spicewood, TX
While I am struggling at the other end (trying not to lose anymore weight) Just have to ask - how the Heck do ya'll eat fish for breaktfast...I would puke... Anne 263/150/129
Traci K.
on 1/30/06 9:10 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi everyone I've been MIA for a long time. I haven't been keeping track of anything I eat! Bad, I know. I think I might have gained a couple pounds or so over the holidays, but my "lifetime, never needs replacing battery" in my WW scale, died. So, I have no scale. My clothes all still fit, I am exercising, so I'm not going to worry about it. I probably should get back to entering in my food in the FitDay program I paid for. I can say this: Dove chocolates with carmel are straight from satan to tempt me. Enough said. Off I go to fire up the FitDay and see what I'm actually eating every day. *sigh* Wish me luck - this could get ugly. Traci 250/143ish
jewelcrown
on 1/30/06 9:18 pm
Hey Anne: Congrats on your weight loss.... I can't imagine trying not to lose anymore weight... I've been trying to lose for so long, it just seems unimaginable... I wish you well at this... You can increase your carbs, I envy you! Fish in the morning, you get used to it! Have a great day!!! Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 stubborn lbs to go!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views