More to lose (1/30)....

jewelcrown
on 1/29/06 9:22 pm
Good morning, ladies: Well, my lasagna-ice cream escapade cost me 2 lbs. according to the scale at the pool today. I'm not surprised and I'm okay with it... It could have been a lot worse. So... here's my line in sand again... (I think I'm up to 100 lines... I'm running out of sand! ): 7:00 am Tilapia Applesauce 9:00 am Turkey 10:30 am Celery Noon Grilled chicken breast 2:00 Celery 3:30 SF popsicles 4:30 Tilapia Snacks: SF popsicles SF apple cider Nutrition: Calories 910 Fat 16 Carbs 35 Protein 138 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics 30 minutes pliates We can and will do this!! Everyday we have the opportunity to start afresh!! In the old days before WLS, I would have just given up and binged my way into super obesity!!! Thank goodness those days are gone... Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 stubborn lbs to go!
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/06 9:29 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I had a rough "binge week" starting on Wednesday and ending Saturday. So now the scale is up (although I can feel a lot of water inside my skin). Breakfast~2 bran muffins (homemade healthy, 100 calories each) Lunch~Deli chicken wrap, cottage cheese, 100 calorie cracker pack Dinner~Ravioli lasagna (homemade) Snack~leftover tuna after school (I think) Calories will be somewhere below 1500, which is my goal. 1500 seemed to work pretty good a couple of weeks ago. I will get all of my water, all of my vitamins. Exercise will be 30 minutes on the treadmill followed by some weight lifting.
sradcli74
on 1/29/06 9:34 pm
Hi Denise, I'm glad to see that you were consistent no matter what this weekend. Girl you are strong. You just had a minor set back, but you will reach your goal. Hey and remember we both agreed that slow is better (less loose skin). I wasn't able to post yesterday, too busy, with tooo many demands on my time. I didn't eat right yesterday at all, Carbs, Carbs Carbs...I did manage to drink a protein drink because I was worried that I didn't get that much yesterday, but Sunday was not that good. I hope I don't pay for it weightwise later this week. I did weigh in this morning and thank goodness there was no change i am 180, holding steady. I am happy about that. Here is today's plan Breakfast Turkey Sausage Snack Protein Smoothie Lunch Spaghetti with Garlic Bread Snack Celery w/FF dip Dinner Spaghetti and Salad Snack Apples w/Fruit Dip Calories 1139 Fat 51 Carbs 94 Protein 80 Wishing everyone a great week with lots of losses. Teah
IrishIze
on 1/29/06 9:44 pm - NJ
Good morning all!! Denise you are so funny - running out of sand! I think we've all been there, but you are so right, every day is a new chance!! I had a bad day yesterday. Went to my mom's and of course she brings out the cookies - I ate 3 or 4 - they were the small hard oatmeal ones. I came home and did a 30 minute WATP video. For dinner I just thought I'd have some thin sliced deli turkey...I don't know what went wrong but I got SO sick from it. Guess I didn't chew well enough and I was sickish for the rest of the night; barfed a few times. I tried a cup of peppermint tea and even that didn't sit too well. Luckily I'm better this morning. I weighed in at 171, but we'll see how long that lasts! I'm going to try and keep it kind of light today - my tummy is still a little unsettled. The main thing is going to be getting in fluids. Here's my plan: B: Eggbeaters with some low fat shredded cheddar S: WW Flakes and Fiber, 1/2 scoop Unjury L: Ultra thin deli turkey (gonna try it again...), small green salad with SF dressing S: Boca Burger (maybe...if I can get it in); 1/2 scoop Unjury D: Tilapia with some low carb bread crumbs, spaghetti sauce and low fat cheese melted on it., South Beach Cinnamon Raisin snackbar S: low carb pretzels Totals: Calories: 962 Carbs: 36 Protein: 113 Water: hope to get 80 oz. Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP Walkblaster this morning, may or may not do another 30 minutes this evening.... Have a great day everyone!!! WE CAN DO THIS...TOGETHER!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/171/155 ~ 16 lbs. to go!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/30/06 2:27 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy is this what we think we are going to eat today?? Trying to catch up. LOL
jewelcrown
on 1/30/06 3:05 am
Hi Michelle... So glad you plan to join us... In essence, we make a plan for the day and then report how well we did or didn't do. What we plan to do different the next time. So in essence, we're journaling online. Most of us use fitday to track protein, carbs, calories, and fat. We also list what type of exercise we plan on doing for the day. Some of us post "the plan" in the morning or the night before... We're the "more to lose train" CHOO CHOO.... Welcome Aboard!!! Denise 326/224/170 -102 54 more to go to reach doctor's goal!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/30/06 6:45 am - Oxnard, CA
Great!! I'll jump on tomorrow!!! Michelle
IrishIze
on 1/30/06 3:36 am - NJ
Yeah, Michelle, this is what we plan to eat for the day. I guess we've found that if we plan, we're less apt to just grab something that isn't so good for us. Also, sometimes when we eat what we think is something good, it ends up it's not so good. I log all of my food onto fitday.com. I'm gonna shoot you an email... Hugs, Nancy 280/171/155
Monna W.
on 1/30/06 4:42 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Like I said, yesterday was a pretty good day for me. We went to Applebee's and I ordered from the WW part of the menu--had tilapia with mango salsa and wonderful steamed vegetables. Today's plan Breakfast Whey protein drink with banana, strawberries, and skim milk Lunch WW Roast Beef meal Dinner Meatloaf made with ground turkey and extra lean ground beef raw carrot mixed green salad with basalmic vinegar Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Walked on the treadmill at the gym for 15 minutes (was able to increase speed to 2.8 mph from 2 mph) and then an hour of weight training. The instructor gave me some great abdominal exercises to help improve my core strength. Will do 60 on the Gazelle this evening. Monna
sradcli74
on 1/30/06 5:05 am
Hi Monna, I'm interested in your meatloaf, I've never had beef and turkey mixed together in a meatloaf. I've done ground beef w/ ground pork; ground turkey; and ground chicken. But never your combination. Please share the recipe. Thanks, Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views