July Babies Excercise Challenge - Sunday Edition

Mary M.
on 1/29/06 6:33 am - Neverland, CA
Pump up the jam If you don't feel like working out, try playing some of your favorite music--something that will lift your spirits and get you moving. Listening to music always gets in the mood to work out. Another trick that I have read about is by putting on workout clothes, it help light the spark even on down days to get you ready to take a walk, ride a bike or drive or to your local mall and take a stroll. So have you found time today? Mary In the words of Bill Phillips': "Exercise is the spark. Nutrition is the fuel. Without both, there can be no flame -- no results."
IrishIze
on 1/29/06 7:22 am - NJ
Hi Mary - I always put on workout clothes to work out - once I've started to put them on there's no talking myself out of exercising!! This morning I did the 2 mile WATP high calorie burn with 3 lb. weights. I'm off now to do the 2.5 Walk and Jog (to try and work off the 2 oatmeal cookies I ate... ) Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Monna W.
on 1/29/06 12:01 pm - Susanville, CA
I did 60 minutes on the Gazelle, but I have increased the intensity at which I exercise. Tomorrow is class at the college again. Monna
Mary M.
on 1/29/06 1:33 pm - Neverland, CA
Today, I walked approx. 3 miles and did 20 minutes on the eliptical. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits