More to Lose.....Sunday 1/29!!

IrishIze
on 1/29/06 3:03 am - NJ
Wow, it's almost 2 PM and I'm the first one here!! Yesterday I helped my niece move and thought that would help me lose another pound, but it ended up I didn't eat until about 8:30 PM, so I was still 172 this morning - that's really ok with me!! I really have been slow moving today and believe it or not I haven't even eaten yet today...right after I post this I'll make sure to eat. Seeing as I haven't even started yet, I'm really going to have to cram things in to make up for lost time!! I doubt I'll make good numbers, but I'll try my best. 2 PM: South Beach protein bar, Unjury 1/2 scoop S: WW Flakes and Fiber cereal D: Tilapia with low carb breadcrumbs, cheese and some spaghetti sauce green side salad with SF salad dressing S: South Beach protein bar, Unjury 1/2 scoop Totals: Calories: 786 Carbs: 28 Protein: 88 I'm going to try and maybe get in a Boca Burger too if I can... Water 80 oz. Exercise: Did the WATP 2 mile High Calorie Burn with 3 lb. weights, will probably do the WalkBlaster later on. WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/06 3:31 am - Paradise, CA
Good Afternoon Nancy, Boy I'm really late getting on here today, I wasn't going to post as I know its not gonna be a good day for me but what the heck. Breakfast: Went to breakfast with my hubby, had a mushroom, ham, cheese scramble and 1/2 piece of wheat toast. Snack: granola bar String cheese Lunch: We will be at the movies so I'm gonna have some popcorn (going to see last Holiday) I believe thats what its called. Dinner: Pot Roast with carrots cottage cheese Before bed: protein shake Have a great day Boy I need to really try hard and get my water in. On the weekends I really have a hard time doing that. Denise K.
IrishIze
on 1/29/06 3:41 am - NJ
Denise, I did terrible on my water yesterday. We were travelling back and forth from my niece's old house to her new one and I didn't want to have to stop and pee, so I just held off drinking. I'm trying to make up for it today.... Have fun at the movies!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/29/06 4:12 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi Nancy!! I'm so glad I've made it back to this group! I so need it!! I still have 40 pounds to goal and have been stuck for two months!!! Can you tell me what this string is about, just posting what we've eaten?? Michelle
IrishIze
on 1/29/06 7:18 am - NJ
Hi Michelle, Basically there are some of us that still have more to lose until either our surgeon's goal or our personal goals. We've all had our good days and bad, but I think we're all in agreement that it helps to have support here and to journal our food, water and exercise for the day. Please feel free to join in - we support each other and cheer each other on, and we feel that together we can all reach our goals. First one on board for the day starts the thread. Hope you'll give it a try, it's helped me so much - I've lost 11 lbs. this month when I thought I couldn't lose anymore!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Monna W.
on 1/29/06 11:52 am - Susanville, CA
Michelle, Good to see you back on board. Like Nancy, posting on this thread everyday has helped me considerably. I've lost 13 lbs. since we started. And I hadn't lost anything since July. Also, this thread has helped me learn of different ways to get in my protein. I always seem to have a lot of carbs--they are all from whole grains or fruits and vegetables--but this is what is working for me. I have discovered from this that I will probably have to journal my food most of the time for the rest of my life--keeping a running total of protein in my head just wasn't hacking it because I wasn't getting enough protein. I still have at least 70 lbs. to lose, so am working hard. Exercising a lot more. Mary's thread on exercise has helped me also. Monna 380/225/150
jewelcrown
on 1/29/06 5:07 am
Good afternoon ladies!!! I thought of not posting today too! Although that would defeat the purpose. I must post daily for better or worse. Yesteday was awful. Today's okay... so far... although I've had too many carbs. I've incorporated Pilates into my routine today. I bought a "Supreme Pilates" machine from an infommerical. It's pretty neat, I'm sore, which I assume is a good thing. So, here's what on tap for today: 9:30 (I slept late today) 1 egg 1 oz cheese 2 turkey sausages 11:00 toast sugar free jam 12:30 peanutbutter crackers 3:00 tilapia applesauce 6:00 sugar free ice cream Calories: 1440 Fat 67 Carbs 117 Protein 97 Exercise 20 minutes of Pilates (will work up slowly to 60 minutes) Tomorrow, I'll work on reducing the number of calories and carbs... and yes... I'll keep posting no matter what.... The goal is to lose, but I'll be happy to maintain. If I don't post, I know I will gain!!! All the best... Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 stubborn lbs. (no surprise here!) Yes, we can and will do this... slowly but surely, I will!
Monna W.
on 1/29/06 11:59 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, I'm very late as we left pretty early this morning for Reno to pick up my grandson from his dad's. I did have a plan and as unbelievable as it seems, I stuck to it pretty well. I did have a couple of french fries and couple of bites of salad with regular 1000 Island dressing--and I really mean a couple! Breakfast Whey protein drink with banana, strawberry, skim milk, and powdered skim milk Lunch Samples of protein foods at Sam's Club--tilapia, grilled chicken, salmon. Dinner Grilled tilpia with mango salsa Mixed steamed veggies and the couple of french fries and salad Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 960 Fat: 32 Carbs: 81 Protein: 93 Then we got home and I exercised on the Gazelle for 60 minutes. I'd been wanting to try tilapia again--when I tried it a few months ago I ruined it and was afraid to try it again. Learned from the demo at Sam's Club how to prepare it. So I bought some to try myself. Monna -164 lbs.
jewelcrown
on 1/30/06 2:26 am
Mmmm... Mango salsa sounds delicoius.... Is it homemade or store bought? I'd like to try it... Denise
Monna W.
on 1/31/06 1:31 am - Susanville, CA
Denise, The mango salsa was at the restuarant. Don't know how it was made, but I hope to experiment and make something similar. There was mango, bits of tomato, chopped onion, cilantro, and I think maybe yellow pepper. It was sure good. I'll let you know how mine turns out. I think I have seen a recipe on line at one of the vegetarian sites. I will look for it. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views