I am having a bad week

on my W.
on 1/28/06 8:09 pm - Canada
Hi Folks, Well I saw 172 and I litterally ate everything there was to eat yesterday. I can't beleive it..plus I am constipated so today enough is enough...I am going to get back onto the water...the exercise, the proper foods and give myself a few days to weigh in again. Wish me luck. I am motivated now. Hugs to all...you are all doing so well. Karen.
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 10:40 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
We're human, and sometimes we just have bad moments. As long as you're able to get back on track reasonably soon (how you define reasonable is another story!), you're going to be okay. And it sounds like your bad day was just the motivation you needed to get back into focus. I know my week-long binge (Wednesday to Saturday) definitely gives me an incentive to buckle down! Pamela -130/72 to goal
IrishIze
on 1/29/06 3:11 am - NJ
Karen - hey, you're doing the right thing. Like Pamela said, we're human and we make mistakes or we make wrong choices. As long as we're aware of what we're doing and we make the effort to get back on track, we'll be in good shape. I know when I go off or consciously do things that I know aren't healthy for me, I feel bad not only physically, but emotionally I feel disappointed in myself. I wish I knew why sometimes I just seem to throw good sense out the window and stuff myself with junky foods. We have to understand that this is all a learning process and I have to say that every time I slip up I do learn a little something about myself. We're blessed to have the support of the people on this board - I know I would be lost without it. Hang in there, get back on track, and we'll ride through this together!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Mary M.
on 1/29/06 9:08 am - Neverland, CA
Karen, Just hang in there, this is a journey. Keep in mind as with any journey you occassionaly take a side trip. Now, that you have detoured and see want to return to the WLS road, get back on board. You already know what to do. We are all here to support each other on this journey. Join us daily in posting your food and excercise. ((((hugs)))) & Mary
sradcli74
on 1/30/06 5:08 am
Hi Karen, Please join us on the "more to lose train" it really helps me to journal my food, because then I am held accountable for everything I put in my mouth. Plus it helps to "talk" and get support from others going through the same thing.. Not to mention I've gotten some different menu ideas to keep things interesting. Chugga Chugga Choo Choo! Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views