More to Lose, Saturday 1/28!!!!!!!!!!

sradcli74
on 1/27/06 8:07 pm
Good Morning Ladies, I've been up since 2am. But I went to bed at 8, I was so tired from the week, and I've got to do taxes all day today, so while I was up I am taking care of some chores, like laundry and such. I wasn't going to mention anything, but I took a chance and got on the scale, I don't want to jinx anything, but guess what it said 180...back down from 183...but I don't usually officially weigh in until monday mornings, so I am not counting this, but happy to see the scale moving. Here's today's plan: Breakfast Cinnamon Toast Egg w/Cheese Turkey Sausage Snack Protica Lunch 1 cup Green Salad 4oz Chicken Breast FF Salad Dressing Snack Fruit Salad Dinner 1 cup Spaghetti w/ meat sauce (I am going to eat a few of the noodles) Garlic Bread Snack Fruit Salad I was surprised at these totals...because when i was planning it seemed like I had a lot of carbs planned for today, but I logged everything into fitday and this is what it came up with. Calories 1156 Fat 50 Carbs 78 Protein 102 Have a marvelous day! Teah
IrishIze
on 1/27/06 10:05 pm - NJ
Hey Teah, you BETTER count that 180!! That's a victory, I don't care what day it is! I had a fairly good day yesterday - got busy toward the end of the day and didn't get in all of the food I had planned. Today is going to be another one of those days. My niece and her husband are moving and I'm going to go help. I'm going to bring a SB snack bar and some WW cereal to snack on - don't want to get stuck eating something I shouldn't . I don't have my whole day planned yet because I'm not sure when I'll get home, but here's a rough idea: B: 1/2 cup Eggbeaters with 1 slice cheese L: SB peanut butter snack bar, WW Flakes and Fiber cereal S: 6 medium shrimp, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: Boca Burger, some sort of veggie S: ??? Totals: I know this isn't enough - once I see how the day goes I'll probably stop and get a protein bar or eat some more Eggbeaters or something to get the numbers up. Just rushing to get out right now... Calories: 681 Carbs: 23 Protein: 76 Exercise: Did the WATP 2 mile WalkBlaster this morning - figure moving my niece will be some strength training too.... Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 11:53 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Mornin Gals, I need to go shopping so not real sure whats gonna happen as far as food today, but here is a possible plan: Breakfast: banana with peanut butter granola bar Snack: string cheese Almonds (raw) Lunch: Nice Salad (been craving one) Snack: Orange Boca Burger Dinner: Not sure what this will be yet. Protein shake before bed. Have a great day all, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 1/28/06 2:33 am
Good afternoon, ladies! I've been a brooding mood all morning. Yesterday was dismal! I did fine until dinner time. I went to a restaurant with a colleague. I had my meal all planned out before arriving at the restaurant, only to find that my choice was not available. I immediately dipped back into my old ways and ordered the highest caloric, carb laden entree you could imagine: lasagna!!! I enjoyed what I could eat and then felt like 2 cents looking for change!!! I'm sabotaging myself and I can't seem to stop... I think I just want to be fat. This morning I had the blues, tired of counting carbs, proteins and calories. Why can't I be like my skinny mini friends and daughter and not have to deal with this UGH?!!! Well, I've been in the pity box long enough. If I stop posting and tracking, I know I will gain and feel even worse. So, I've got to maintain or lose, there are no other options. This is my lot in life and I must accept it and move on. Okay... here we go... the day started off bad... but is getting better.... No matter what I'm going to post... it's a reality check for me... for better or worse!!! 8:00 am Left over lasanga ... why did it bring it home?... (my own internal demons) 12:00 noon South Beach Protein Bar 3:00 pm Turkey deli 2 oz 4:00 pm Ham deli 2 oz 6:00 South Beach Cashew Chicken Nutrition: Calories 1644 Fat 63 Cars 157 Protein 125 Exercise: 30 minutes pilates 1 hr walking With such high calories, I'll be grateful to just maintain.... Every day is a new start... so here I go again!
Monna W.
on 1/28/06 5:38 am - Susanville, CA
hi All, Well, I've just about had my fill of chicken. Before WLS I would not eat any chicken unless it was from KFC. Now I eat it and enjoy it, but 4 days in a row is just about all I can take. Breakfast Whey Protein drink with banana, strawberry ,skim milk Lunch Lean Cuisine Salisbury steak with macaroni and cheese Dinner boiled egg and mixed green salad Snack sting cheese tangerine pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1056 Fat: 31 Carbs: 99 Protein: 99 60 minutes on the Gazelle. I'm still fighting this cold. Monna
jewelcrown
on 1/29/06 9:24 pm
Hey Lady Teah! Where are you? Hope you had a great weekend... Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits