More to Lose...Friday 1/27

sradcli74
on 1/26/06 9:32 pm
Good Morning All, Hope you all had great weeks and are able to get through the weekend. Here's my plan: Breakfast Turkey Sausage Cinnamon Toast Snack Protein Smoothie Lunch Orange Chicken Snack Chicken Lunchable Dinner Baked Chicken, Stuffing and Peas Snack Fruit ****tail Calories 1240 Fat 35 Carbs 83 Protein 124 Teah
IrishIze
on 1/26/06 10:28 pm - NJ
Didn't know which one to post to, so thought I'd post to both!!! WooHoo, I'm down another pound!! I'm really feeling good and so glad to finally be losing on a regular basis. I did well yesterday, didn't eat as much as I had planned, but still stayed in a good range. Here's what I plan for today: B: Boca burger. 1/2 scoop Unjury S: Carb clever peaches and a few strawberries with Splenda, 1 oz. peanuts L: 3 oz. salmon, some broccoli and some pickled beets S: WW Flakes & Fiber, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: 2 Trader Joe's turkey meatballs with some shredded cheese and spaghetti sauce, scrambled Egg Beaters...(weird combination, I know...just trying to get those calories up and that protein in!!) S: Carb Fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 950 Carbs: 51 Protein: 115 Water: 80 oz. Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP for Abs High Calorie Burn with resistance belt (30 minutes). May do the WalkBlaster later on. WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER!! Hugs, Nancy 280/172/155
Monna W.
on 1/27/06 3:12 am - Susanville, CA
hi All, Missing my medications for one day (diuretic included in those pills) sure let me retain water. Still trying to get it off. If I retain fluid, I have problems breathing, so it's important to take that Lasix every day. Oh well. I had a good day yesterday. Stayed with my food plan and exercised on the Gazelle for 60 minutes and then the exercise ball for 20. Today's plan Breakfast Whey protein drink, 1/2 banana, 4 strawberries, 1 c skim milk (you'd think I would get tired of this, but it's easy to drink, tastes good and gets me started with lots of protein) Lunch South Beach Garlic Chicken with Green beans Dinner 2 oz. ground meat (mixture of extra lean beef and turkey) 1/4 c rice with tomato sauce mixed green salad with basalmic vinegar Snack tangerine string cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1070 Fat: 39 Carbs: 85 Protein: 103 an hour on the Gazelle and hopefully 30 minutes on the exercise ball. Monna
jewelcrown
on 1/27/06 3:47 am
Happy Friday, ladies! Yesterday was really a good day... Let's see if I can do two in a row!!! 7:00 am South Beach Protein Bar 9:00 am Celery 11:30 am South Beach Cashew Chicken 2:30 pm Carrots 6:00 pm (going to a restaurant with colleagues) Grilled Salmon House Salad Vinagarette dressing Nutrition: Calories 1029 Fat 38 Carbs 51 Protein 79 Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics.. (done!).. Exercise was tough to do this morning, my body is tired for some reason... I bought a Supreme Pilates bench that just arrived. Once I figure out how to put it together I plan to add another hour to my workout doing Pilates. Supposedly Star Jones and Al Roker uses Pilate as their exercise of choice. I'll let you know if its worth allt the hype!!! Have a great Friday... Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 more to go! PS - First online should start post... in the event of duplicate post... post to the earliest one... in this case Lady Teah!
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/06 8:34 am - Paradise, CA
Hi All, Well today started off very well then everything went bad. So busy at work didn't have a chance to even get in part of my water. If I drink too late in the day then I'm up all night going to the bathroom) Now I'm just too exhausted to even think of fixing anything healthy. I'm gonna have my husband take me to dinner. Anyway I'll jump back in the horse again tomorrow and hope for a better day. Here's what I had so far: protein shake cream of wheat banana with peanut butter SmartOnes frozen dinner 2 granola bars string cheese beef Jerky diet coke not for sure what I'm gonna have tonight for dinner, its friday so most places have some sort of fish special so thats probably what I'll have and a dinner salad. Hope I can do better this weekend. Have a great evening Denise K.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views