More to lose...Thurs. 1/26

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 8:56 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning All, I'm doing pretty good about not getting so hungry now in the afternoons, can't seem to get all my in I'll keep trying each day, Here's my plan for today: protein shake cream of wheat, banana with peanut butter SmartOnes frozen dinner(the low carb one) Cottage Cheese Piece of fresh fruit String Cheese I'm trying to catch that cold going around so I think I'm gonna just hae some chicken noodle soup for dinner Protein Shake I'm gonna try real hard to get all my water in. I do take my supplements everyday very failthfull. Walk my Shepherd afterwook if its not raining otherwise I'll get on the treadmill. You all have a great day, Denise
sradcli74
on 1/25/06 9:22 pm
Good Morning Denise K, You are doing great too. Not gaining is good thing! Keep up the good work. Yestereday was fairly well for me. I did great up until 10:00 last night, when I went down to get the baby a bottle, I ended up eating a handful of honey chipolte nuts. Normally I am asleep by this time, but the baby was fussy, I don't think I totally blew it, but I should have tried harder to avoid the nuts. I did the stairs all day again yesterday. This morning though I couldn't muster the energy to walk from the basement to the 3rd floor, so I took the elevator. But the day is not over yet. Here's my plan for today: Breakfast Strawberry Toaster Strudel TurkeySausage Snack Pepper Steak Lunch Orange Chicken Rice Snack Fruit ****tail Protica Dinner Orange Chicken Snack Low Carb Yogurt Totals Calories 1150 Fat 34 Carbs 88 Protein 88 Have a good day Teah
jewelcrown
on 1/25/06 9:47 pm
Good morning, ladies!!! Thanks again for all your support and encouragement on my SLOW journey to thinness!! Yesterday was pretty good... However, I think I'm destined to celebrate a victory with two steps bac****lebrated my loss with a scoop of real ice cream (unfortunately, I don't dump). I have no idea why I do this everytime I have a small victory... Mental, I guess ... Anyway... I've drawn another line in the sand... the last thing I want to do is gain back my victory... I've decided to weigh in weekly at the doctor's office... So here's the plan: 7:00 am turkey sausage 9:00 am turkey deli 12:30 pm South Beach - Chicken & Broccoli 3:00 Raisins 5:00 Tilapia 7:30 Individual packet of crackers w/peanutbutter (ward off night time snacking demon) Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Sugar free apple cider Nutrition: Calories 1100 Fat 46 Carb 92 Protein 93 Exercise: 1hr. 10 minutes water aerobics (done)! Have a great day! Denise 326/222/170 -104
IrishIze
on 1/25/06 10:51 pm - NJ
Denise - I find I sometimes go back to that old habit of rewarding my victories with food - old habits sure do die hard, huh???? I'm learning so much about myself during this process - some good stuff, some not so good.... Had a good day yesterday - still wish I could poop (sorry, too much info...). I lost that pound this morning so now I'm at 173 again. Here's my plan for today: B: 2 egg white egg salad with 1T FF mayo and small pkt. of relish S: cantaloupe and strawberries, 1/2 scoop Unjury L: 3 oz. salmon, cucumber slices S: WW Flakes and Fiber cereal, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: 2 Boca Burgers with 1 sl. American cheese, South Beach cinnamon raisin snackbar S: Carb fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 914 Carbs: 45 Protein: 105 Water: Really going to try and get in 80 oz - I've been falling a bit short lately Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP High Cal Burn, will probably do the WalkBlaster this evening WE CAN DO THIS - TOGETHER!! Hugs, Nancy 280/173/155
Monna W.
on 1/26/06 3:36 am - Susanville, CA
Nancy, I see you have Unjury everyday. Tell me about it and where you get it. Thanks. Monna
IrishIze
on 1/26/06 4:23 am - NJ
Unjury comes in different flavors, but also an unflavored which I use. Although there is a taste to it, I can tolerate it. Each scoop of the unflavored has 80 calories, 0 fat, 0 carbs and 20 g protein. The 20 grams of protein is a great boost to my daily intake, and if I split it up it's really not too bad. I mix it in with my Fruit Refreshers lemonade. Check it out here: unjury.com/ . Hugs, Nancy
Monna W.
on 1/26/06 4:55 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, I'm late getting online as I had to go for an echocardiogram this morning. I did use my Gazelle for 30 minutes when I got home last night because my meeting was cancelled (the heater in the building gave up the ghost). Still fighting this cold. Today's plan Breakfast Whey protein drink with 1 C skim milk and 6 strawberries Lunch Lean Cuisine Creamy Chicken with Basil Dinner Boca Burger Aspargus Mixed green salad with basalmic vinegar Snack String cheese tangerine pistacio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1060 Fat: 34 Carbs: 90 Protein: 110 Gazelle for an hour. I was up 2 lbs. this morning because I forgot my medications yesterday morning--first time in ages. Monna
Mary M.
on 1/26/06 2:26 pm - Neverland, CA
B: Powercrunch Bar S: 2 oz cheese L: Eggbeaters w/cheese, turkey, red onion, brocolli & cauliflower. S: SF Stallone Pudding D: 1 tblsp peanut butter 1/2 turkey sandwich on whole grain wheat bread & 1/8 cp cottage cheese S: SF Jello Cal: 1181 Fat: 58 Carbs: 40 Fiber: 13 Protein: 121 Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views