Exercise Video Game!!!

sradcli74
on 1/24/06 11:17 pm
Hey everyone someone posted on another board about an exercise video game for PS2. Playstation 2 Eyetoy Kinetic. Its an exercise game. You mount a camera on your tv and connect it to the Playstation and you are ready to go. There is a wide selection of things you can do: Cardio, Combat, Toning,and mind and body. You score points for every completed task. In addition to this you have to virtual trainer:Matt and Anna. Seems interesting. I just may try this. http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97478/Site/ I looked it up at toysrus and walmart and it costs $49 and comes with the camera. Teah
IrishIze
on 1/25/06 12:59 am - NJ
Teah, I read about that. I'd have to look into getting a Playstation. My son has PS2, but that's in his room. Maybe I can get a used one at GameStop or something. It really looks interesting. Thanks for the tip!! Hugs, Nancy 280/174/155
T R.
on 1/25/06 1:42 am
LOL Look in the posts on here from a few days ago.. the title of the post was *Hate Exercising?* I was talking to someone about that very same game. In fact.. I am waiting right as I type this for my copy to arrive UPS. I can't wait... it looks like such an awesome way to work out. I will give you feedback on it after I use it... hopefully later tonight! Tami 275/163/145 18#s 2 Go!
IrishIze
on 1/25/06 1:56 am - NJ
I knew I read about it somewhere!!! LOL!! Great, I can't wait for a review - might be just what I need to rationalize giving myself a Playstation.... Hugs, Nancy 280/174/155
T R.
on 1/25/06 10:53 am
I have the game, tried it, and can only say this...... GO OUT AND GET THIS GAME, IT'S A MUST HAVE FOR PEOPLE LIKE US!!! This game rocks... my 12 yr old (exercise resistant) daughter is having a blast with it. I can see why people us it, it is very easy but such a good workout. This is my new workout partner, progress here I come!! Tami 275/163/145
Gwen Kennedy
on 1/25/06 1:56 pm - Charles City, IA
I am glad to hear that you received your game. I didn't exercise today and now I feel guilty and I'm tempted to do it now at almost midnight but I know I do have to sleep tonight. I know that won't happen tomorrow, I'm looking forward to using the combat programs. Have fun with the program.
T R.
on 1/25/06 3:18 pm
Thanks so much for putting me wise to it.. it really is awesome!! I got an A+ on Sidewinder, my first time on it!!! I love that one, and can't wait to do it again tomorrow. I think this program is the most fun you can have doing a workout. I am telling everyone about it. Thanks again!! Tami 275/163/145
IrishIze
on 1/25/06 10:22 pm - NJ
Is this for Playstation or Playstation 2 or what? I know virtually NOTHING about these systems, I'm sure one of my sons could help, but could you tell me just what you have? Thanks, Nancy
T R.
on 1/26/06 12:53 am
The program works with Playstation 2. Exact name: Eye Toy Kinectic The actual Eye Toy (mini camera) comes with it for 49.99. I bought mine from www.gamestop.com. If you buy from them, make sure you don't get the pre-played version, as it doesn't contain the actual eye toy. They also have other types of workout routines like dancing. I plan on getting all of them, now that I know this is actually a worthwhile product. And the cool part is that after you get the eye toy, you can pick up the additional games as pre-played, and save a few bucks. Sweet! Tami 275/163/145 18 #s 2 Go!!
IrishIze
on 1/26/06 2:13 am - NJ
Do you need a lot of room to do the exercises? Is it laying on the floor, etc? I only like standing up exercises.... , and I only have a small area to do my workout - like 5' x 5'.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views