More to Lose... (1/25)... Expecting a Drum Roll!

jewelcrown
on 1/24/06 9:09 pm
Well today's the day I weigh in at the doctor's office. The pool scale today registered 222... it was 220 a few days ago. We'll see what my official weight will be.... This round I expect a loss, not because I've been perfect, but I'm hopeful that preserverance has a reward!!! Anyway, here's the plan for today..... 8:30 am South Beach Protein Bar 10:00 am Turkey deli 3 oz 12:30 pm South Beach - Penne & Roasted Chicken 2:00 pm Celery 3:30 pm South Beach - Beef & Broccoli 5:00 Tuna 3 oz Romaine Lettuce Vinagarette Dressing Nutrition: Calories 1173 Fat 42 Carbs 103 Protein 107 Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics
sradcli74
on 1/24/06 9:16 pm
oops we did it again, posting at the same time. Good Morning Ladies, I hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Mine went fairly well, I ended up eating just 3 peanuts and then I was able to stop myself. Otherwise I had good compliance yesterday. I did the stairs again all day yesterday, but didn't get to the taebo. By the time I make it home usually by 6:00 I am pooped, so I've got to figure ways to get exercise in during the day. Today's Game plan is: Breakfast Oatmeal and Turkey Sausage Snack Protein Smoothie Lunch Pepper Steak and Broccoli Snack Chicken Lunchable Dinner Pepper Steak Snack Yogurt and Peaches Calories 1318 Fat 57 Carbs 86 Protein 116
sradcli74
on 1/24/06 9:28 pm
I have to adjust my calories, I did not add fat when cooking my pepper steak and I used lean steak., plus I forgot to add that I am having 2TBS of rice. Calories 1148 Fat 37 Carbs 93 Protein 117
IrishIze
on 1/24/06 10:34 pm - NJ
Denise - I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Hope you have a great loss, or even a tiny one - we'll take any kind of loss we can get, right?!?! As expected I was back up to 174 this morning, it flickered on 173 a bit, but settled on 174 and I'm ok with that. (I think I'm going to do a post about how easy it is to gain a pound and how difficult it is to lose one!) I did ok yesterday, deviated a bit from what I had planned, but still stayed in good ranges, did all my exercise and got in my water. Here's my plan for today: B: 2 egg white salad with 1 T FF mayo S: 1/2 scoop Unjury, WW Flakes & Fiber cereal L: 4 oz. chicken breast, raw broccoli & cucumber slices S: South Beach Cinnamon Bar D: 4 oz. broiled salmon, small green salad with SF dressing, small cup of applesauce S: Carb fix pretzels, cantaloupe Totals: Calories: 1027 Carbs: 44 Protein: 114 Water: 80 oz. Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP Walkblaster this morning, might take Karen's advice and forgo this evening's exercise - we'll see. Sometimes it helps kill time so I'm not trolling for food... Good luck today everyone - let's be good to ourselves ~ we're worth it!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/174/155
IrishIze
on 1/24/06 10:39 pm - NJ
Oops, sorry - it was Denise's suggestion that I might be exercising too much, not Karens.....my bad...
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 7:50 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Nancy, We have to just experience alot to figure out what each of us have to do for our bodies. Sometimes it really drives me crazy trying to figure it out. One day I will, I will have to say it does get very discouraging when we work so hard and we still don't loose like we want too. You have a great evening, your doing a great job. Hugs, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 1/24/06 11:26 pm
Life is good!!! I now weigh 222! I started this train at 232... I'm down 10 lbs since December 28! Hooray... The scales are finally moving..... CHOO CHOO I'm not getting off this train!!! CHOO CHOO... I'm shuffling off to THINNESS (forget Buffalo!!!)... Denise 326/222/170 -104 52 stubborn lbs that WILL leave my side in the coming weeks!
IrishIze
on 1/25/06 12:56 am - NJ
WooHoo (or should I say Toot-toot!!) I'm SOOOO happy for you Denise!!! Down 10 lbs. - how motivating is that???? Congratulations, you're doing FABULOUS!!!! Thanks again for starting this train - I'm so happy to be on board!!! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 1/25/06 3:02 am
Great work Denise, Keep it up, I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Teah
Monna W.
on 1/25/06 2:47 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Congratualtions, Denise. You are doing so wonderfully. This train is surely helping me. I have lost 12 lbs. since Dec. 25 and it is in great part due to this thread and you wonderful women. When I got home last night, I was again too tired to eat so I had a couple of green chilies--figured the extra vitamin C would help fight my cold. I did work on the Gazelle for 20 minutes. Not good, but better than nothing. Have exercised today--starte the conditioning class at the college. Boy, am I out of shape!!!!! Did 20 minutes on the treadmill and 55 minutes circuit training. I have to do a lot of reps at very low weights due to my pulmonary hypertension. It felt good. Today's eating plan: Breakfast Atkin Advantage Shake Lunch South Beach Mediterranean Style chicken with couscous Snack Dannon Fit n' light carb control smoothie Dinner Probably nothing as I do not leave the shop until 5 and have to be at a meeting at 6--will grab a piece of string cheese. Snack string cheese tangerine pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals: Calories: 1123 Fat: 60 Carbs: 72 Protein: 83 Hope everyone has a good day. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views