New pics...

T R.
on 1/24/06 12:38 pm
I have to share my new photos with you all... Go to my page and look at my smiling dog and me. My daughter was taking the pics and wanted me to stop looking so serious or as she put it "mean" lol She started saying funny things and cracked me and my dog up.. you must see this to believe it!! I also added new pics on my photobucket webpage, the addy is on my page, you can also view the rest if you feel so inclined. Have an awesome night!! Tami 275/163/145 18 pounds 2 go!
Mary M.
on 1/24/06 1:07 pm - Neverland, CA
Tami, I love the photo of you and your dog. You are looking so svelt...now you need to have them change your photo for your postings. Mary
T R.
on 1/24/06 1:22 pm
LOL I know.. I really do need to change that pic. Who do I send it to for an update? Thanks for the compliment, I feel great! Now I am trying to decide if I can afford PS. I really need a tummy tuck and a breast lift/ and maybe implants as I am so deflated. I might have to make a with the to be able to afford it. I may have to put my plastic surgery on one of my plastics... LOL
us2bfat C.
on 1/24/06 7:31 pm - selden, NY
wow its nice to see your in pink its definetly your color... you look smashing ....so proud of you i love your doggy too Stacy
Mary M.
on 1/24/06 11:30 pm - Neverland, CA
For your photo send your request to : [email protected] I know how you are feeling. Yesterday, I went ot my PCP to start the ball rolling on my plastics. Having lost 242 lbs I have the deflated breasts...they look like crepes, my arms, tummy and thighs need reconstructive surgery. Mary
IrishIze
on 1/24/06 9:31 pm - NJ
What a great pic, Tami - you are GORGEOUS!! I don't know who looks happier, you or your sweet little poochie!! Hugs, Nancy 280/174/155
sradcli74
on 1/24/06 9:36 pm
Tami, you look great and your dog is a cuttie too. I like the nose and chin rings. Very cool. Teah
T R.
on 1/24/06 10:19 pm
Thanks! My lil dog looks like she just heard the funniest joke.. that pic is for sure a keeper! I emailed lastnight to find out who updates the pics we have.. I think that one would make anyone feel better, even when they are down in the dumps. I love to make my friends smile! Btw... I just have to add that we are all a super looking bunch of losers!! I have seen some of the nicest looking people on the planet at this site, we are all lucky to have each other for support too! (((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) Thanks again for all the nice comments! Tami 275/163/145 18#s 2 Go!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views