Can you believe it????

IrishIze
on 1/23/06 9:43 pm - NJ
Well we all know I had a tough day yesterday. (Thank you all for being so supportive!! ) In the end, I ate almost a whole bag of popcorn (at least it was the good kind), a PopTart and a cup of Cheerios. On fitday.com my numbers were: Calories: 1204 Carbs: 131 Protein: 79 Not so good, right??? Well when I weighed this morning I lost a pound! That's right, the scale said 173! It got me thinking that maybe every now and again our bodies tells us it needs something and maybe my body just needed some carbs. Aside from the PopTart, the carbs weren't really bad ones - not sugary cookies or a hunk of buttery bread. Today I hope to get back on track - I'll post my plan on the daily more to lose thread, just thought it was weird. To be perfectly honest, it wouldn't surprise me if I was up again tomorrow - sometimes my weight reflects what I did a couple of days prior. Hugs, Nancy 280/173/155
jewelcrown
on 1/23/06 10:48 pm
Nancy... I am too thrilled for you!! The scale is moving in the right direction. I really think 100% compliance 7 days a week FOREVER is not exactly necessary, but a goal to reach for. As long as we are in compliance 90% of the time, I'll bet we will make our goal (with a few ups and downs). As long as we stay on the train, I think we'll get there... For me, it's not the fast train, but I'll get there!!! Congrats woman!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Irene S.
on 1/24/06 12:30 am - NJ
Congratulations! Yes, I can believe it. I've often noticed the same thing with myself. AND I've also seen it take a few days for the bad effects to catch up with me. I really agree with Denise - 100% compliance is a goal, but none of us is perfect and if we can achieve 90% - great! Keep up the great work! Irene
Monna W.
on 1/24/06 3:47 am - Susanville, CA
Nancy, Yeah for you!!! I really beleive most of us try to keep our carbs way too low. Carbohydrates provide the fuel for our bodies to function. I try to keep my around 100 grams and seem to be doing fine with that. I can only speak from my own experience. I am very excited for you. Just 18 more lbs. to your goal. Monna 389/226/150
T R.
on 1/24/06 5:24 am
Congrats!! I wanted to reassure you that sometimes when I am dieting and have one of those binge type days.. I actually lose too! Maybe it has something to do with changing up on calorie intake from day to day. I fluctuate alot.. but I always go with my naked, morning weight. Mind you.. I don't weight that way every day but it helps to weigh naked.. I feel like I get a true number. Clothes can add at least a pound or two. Anyway, keep up the good work.... your goal is right around the corner!! ((((HUGS)))) Tami 275/163/145 18 pounds 2 go!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 8:59 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, your calories look quite low, and your carb numbers are actually right on target for someone who is "eating healthy" and not "dieting." Don't stress too much about trying to be "perfect." Perfection does not exist when it comes to humans. Focus on living a healthy lifestyle and NOT on the little mistakes you make. In time, it will all work out. At least I hope so. Pamela 352/222/150ish
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 9:13 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Nancy, Congrats...you are doing great. I can't wait until I can say I'm only 18 lbs to goal. Have a great evening, Denise K.
on my W.
on 1/24/06 11:33 am - Canada
Nancy, Wow....way to go....I am still struggling at 169 and very hungry and oh soooooo tired. I am due to go in for a B12 shot this week but I never notice any difference with them anyway. I need more sleep I guess. You give me the kick I need. I need to start back exercising or else I'll just stay at 169 and the next thing I know...slim Nancy will be cruising right on by me and I won't be able to keep up....heehehehehe I know we can do this together. Way to go. Hugs Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views