More to Lose..Tuesday 1/24 Game Plan

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/06 9:07 pm - Paradise, CA
Good Morning Gals: I'll start off for today, Cause I have to get to work and wont be able to post until later this afternoon. Dont want to forget my game plan. Here it is: (basically the same except for dinner) Protein Shake Cream of wheat Banana with peanut butter SmartOnes frozen dinner cottage cheese Yogurt String Cheese Apple Spag with meat balls, no noodles small salad Protein Shake You all have a great day, I just keep plugging along one day I'll get it. Have to get in my water today, was very busy at work and didn't do it yesterday. Walked my Shepherd yesterday after work, plan to do it again today.. Hugs to all, Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 1/23/06 9:18 pm
Good morning, Denise... I'm with you... plugging along until it sinks in!! I used to struggle at work with cravings and I'd hit the snack machines. Now I keep food at my desk and that demon has been tamed. Now, when I get home at 3:30, there's a new demon in town that wants to snack! I've tried South Beach cookies, which are too good... so I had to stop buying them... they slide right through the pouch and I could overdose on them too easily. Yesterday was pretty good, although I did take a bite of my daughter's pizza. I don't know why I did that... it's cardboard... she loves it, but I wasted calories on cardboard!! I ate cardboard impulsively! Anyway today's a new day... So here's my plan: 7:30 am 3 oz turkey deli 9:00 3 oz deli ham 12:00 noon South Beach - Cashew Chicken 3:30 pm South Beach - Beef and Broccoli (plan to each this the moment I walk in the door to scare off the snack demons!) 6:00 tuna 3 oz romaine lettuce vinegarette dressing.. Snacks: sugar free popsicles sugar free cider Nutrition: Calories 1034 Fat 35 Carbs 82 Protein 97 Exercise: I overslept this morning and didn't make it to the pool! UGH I'm walking today... I have a great day!!! Isn't wonderful to have a new day to try again!!!! Denise We can and will do this!
sradcli74
on 1/23/06 9:38 pm
Hi Denise K, How's the afternoon hunger coming, it looks like you added a little something to the afternoon snack. I want to report that yesterday was very good for me. I did have a mini coconut donut, but because I only at half of my fruit salad the carbs and calories were a wash. I exercised on the treadmill and I took the stairs all day long while I was at work. This morning I feel so energetic and I didn't have to drag myself out of bed. Today is going to go equally well. Here's my game plan: 5:00 Instant Oatmeal (Pecan Flavored)--I got my nuts in early!!! Turkey Sausage 8:30 Chicken Salad w/ wheat thins 11:30 Chicken Burger, Cheese Slice Topped with Broccoli Slaw 2:30 Fruit Salad 4:00 Protica 6:30 Chicken Burger, Cheese Slice Topped with Broccoli Slaw 9:30 Kettle Popcorn (100 Calorie Pack) Calories 1141 Fat 50 Carbs 79 Protein 99 Stairs all day and Tae Bo Tape Tonight Have a great day!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 9:22 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Teah, I will have to say that my afternoon hunger is getting better. I did start having cottage with my lunch and then having an apple with my string cheese on the way home from work is helping alot. (it seems to be better then having the yogurt) Thanks for asking how I'm doing with that. Have a great evening, Denise K.
IrishIze
on 1/23/06 9:55 pm - NJ
Good morning my friends! I posted in another thread that even though I didn't stick to my plan yesterday (by a LONG shot... ) I still lost a pound. That makes 10 lbs. in three weeks. The first week I lost 8, then gained one back and forth for about 2.5 weeks, then I've lost 3 since Friday or Saturday. I'm very happy with this although the 2.5 weeks with no loss was very frustrating. I'm back on board today, and here's my plan: B: 3 oz chicken breast , 1/2 scoop Unjury (30 min before or after chicken) S: some cantaloupe and some apple L: tuna salad with 1/2 T FF mayo, small green salad with SF dressing S: WW Flakes & Fiber cereal, 1/2 scoop Unjury D: Skirt Steak (3 oz) and chicken breast (3 oz) and a green salad with SF dressing S: Microwave pork rinds Totals: Calories: 1025 Carbs: 30 Protein: 145 Water: 80 oz. Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP Walkblaster this morning, will do the 2.5 mile Walk and Jog this evening WE CAN DO IT!!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/173/155
(deactivated member)
on 1/24/06 9:34 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Nancy, Becareful how much exercise you do. You maybe burning too many calories. Sounds like you exercise alot. This might be why you're not loosing. I talked to a nutritionist about that because several months back I was exercising faithfully for several weeks and didn't even loose a pound and she told me that I was probably burning too many calories. Anyway just a thought. It used to be just exercise for 20 minutes three times a week. I hear now that we should exercise at least 30 minutes four times a week. Everyone's body reacts differently to exercise we just have to figure out what we need to do for our bodies. Keep up the good work, you're doing great. Hugs, Denise K.
IrishIze
on 1/24/06 10:43 pm - NJ
Denise, I've heard things too about burning too many calories when you're eating less to begin with. I know they say to get some sort of benefit from exercise you should do AT LEAST 30 minutes 4x per week, so I would think of that as the minimum. I do 2 - 30 minute sessions every day except on weekends I might just do 30 minutes each day. I sometimes worry that if I stop doing them, it will make it easier for me to stop doing them all together. I may try cutting some of the evening sessions out and see what happens. Hugs, Nancy
Monna W.
on 1/24/06 4:21 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, You know if I didn't have to report here everyday, I don't think I would be doing so well. This is helping keep me honest. When I got home last night I felt so miserable I did not want to fix anything to eat, so I had 100% whole wheat bread with reduced fat peanut butter. And the cold finally kicked me in the butt and I did not exercise. Hope today is better, although my head is so congested it feels as big as my exercise ball. Breakfast: Whey protein drink, 1/2 banana, 5 strawberries, 1C skim milk Lunch South Beach Mediterranean Chicken witn Couscous Dinner Boca Burger Snack Tangerine String cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals Calories: 1029 Fat: 33 Carbs: 89 Protein: 103 I plan on doing 45 minutes on the Gazelle. If anyone has a cure for a cold other than chicken noodle soup, please let me know Monna
Mary M.
on 1/24/06 11:00 am - Neverland, CA
Todays menu: B: Powercrunch Bar S: 2 moz sticks L: Eggbeaters omelte w/turkey, brocolli, peppers, zuchini, cauliflower & cheese (50% light) S: 1/8 cup Dry Roasted Edamame D: Open face sandwich: 3 oz Chicken Breast, 2 romaine lettuce, 1/4 avocado, 1 light laughing cow cheese wedge on whole wheat bread and 1/8 cup of cottage cheese. However, I ate only 3/4 of my sandwich. S: SF Jello Cal 1067 Fat: 50 Carbs: 41 Protein: 113 Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views