No Computer all week...MISS YOU

on my W.
on 1/21/06 12:31 am - Canada
Well Hello, I was off work this week and will go back Monday after a sore back episode..our computer crashed last Sunday and we just got a new one today. I can't tell you how much I missed the support each day. I am so happy to be back and around people that can help with the battle. I am stuck at 169 but that is still down from 182 at Chirstmas so even though there has been no change for a week...I am glad I haven't gained. It has been such a hard week. Keep up the great work everyone. We can do this.....Karen
IrishIze
on 1/21/06 1:55 am - NJ
Hi Karen - I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to hear it was just computer stuff, not anything more serious. I can't wait until I get into the 160's...at least it will mean I can still lose. Hope the back is feeling better too! Hugs, Nancy 280/174/155
on my W.
on 1/21/06 11:30 pm - Canada
Thanks so much Nancy. I see you have dropped to 174...FABULOUS...that means that this 169 has got to move too.....it seems that whatever you do or go through...I follow....plateaus, gains, and so on....I have been 169 for over a week and need to get back at the exercise. Have a great Sunday. Hugs Karen 290 - 169- 149
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views