More to lose... Saturday (1/21) Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/20/06 11:42 pm
Good morning, Ladies: Yesterday was great until about 8:00 and suddenly the snacking monster took over my body. I've read that successful WLS folks have a hobby that they do when head hunger comes to call. I've got to find something to occupy my mind during these head hunger times. I had all my calories and I truly was not hungry... Something else for me to work on... Today's a new day and I'm convinced as long as keep I posting, I will succeed... I took my measurements and I'm glad to see that I have been dropping inches, which I think is even better than lbs. Who cares what I weigh as long as I can wear a size 10-12 (wearing a size 18-20 now -- down from a size 30!). So, here's the plan.... What's yours? 8:30 am Tilapia Applesauce 10:30 am Deli ham 3 oz 12:00 am Turkey deli 3 oz Celery 2:30 TCBY Sugar Free Yogurt (outing with my daughter) 4:00 Tuna Romaine lettuce Raspberry Vinagerette Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Sugar free cider Nutrition: Calories 1273 Fat 33 Carbs 75 Protein 157 Exercise: Walking Have a great Saturday!!! Denise P.S. -- To make sure we keep this train rolling, the first person online please start the post. THE JOURNEY CONTINUES.....
on my W.
on 1/21/06 12:32 am - Canada
Wow...way to go...every time I log on you are droppine more...great for you...the snacking episode gets me in the evening too...have a great day..I think I will try a can of pop tonight...a half can is so filling that it helps to fill me up. Karen
IrishIze
on 1/21/06 1:54 am - NJ
Denise - I know what you mean about the evenings. My worst time of day is when I sit down to relax and watch some TV - sometimes I can't even concentrate on what I'm watching - all I'm thinking about is 'what can I eat?' It's horrible. I keep a handheld Yahtzee game by the TV and some crossword puzzle books, and when the commercials come on I do that instead of getting up and 'hunting'. OK - DRUMROLL...... The scale said 174 this morning!!! WooHoo, I am so happy - I'm hoping that maybe this plateau is broken and I can be on my way. Maybe it was upping the carbs, because that's all I did differently. I added in some fruits and veggies - not the bad carbs. I'm so afraid I'll get on the scale tomorrow and it will be up again...that plateau really freaked me out!! I didn't start the day off very well. I went to my mom's for breakfast and she had croissants and cantaloupe. Well, I had about 1/8 of a croissant with about 1 T of whipped cream cheese and about 6 melon balls - then I filled up on water. Anyway, here's my plan for today.... B: 1/8 croissant with 1 T whipped cream cheese, 6 melon balls S: 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade L: 4 oz. Turkey Sloppy Joe in 1/2 of a Ole low carb tortilla with lettuce and 1 T SF Ranch dressing S: 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade - maybe some carb fix pretzels D: 4 oz. sliced chicken breast in 1/2 of a Ole low carb tortilla with lettuce, 1 T SF ranch dressing S: SF popsicle, WW Flakes and Fiber cereal Totals: Calories: 969 Carbs: 47 Protein: 115 Exercise: Did the 3 mile WATP this morning (and used 3 lb.weights instead of 1 lb.), will do the 2 mile one later on. Hugs, Nancy 280/174/155
jewelcrown
on 1/21/06 8:42 am
Way to go Nancy!!! So much for 175!! Kiss that number goodbye!!! Congratulations!!!
Monna W.
on 1/21/06 3:00 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, So proud of you , Nancy. Sometimes we just have to keep experimenting to get what is going to work for our body. I found I can go long term with lower calories and lower fat as long as I get good wholesome carbs. Tonight is home movie night and this time I am planning ahead. I know I am going to have popcorn so I have planned my day accordingly. Breakfast: Whey protein drink with skim milk, banana, strawberries Lunch: South Beach Beef meal Dinner: Boca Burger with celery Snack: Tangerine String cheese pistachio nuts SF popsicle 4 C. air popped corn Totals: Calories: 1152 Fat: 42 grams Carbs: 109 grams Protein: 96 grams 1 hour on the Gazelle and 30 minutes using the exercise ball (this is the first time for the ball, so probably there will be little exercise other than picking myself off the floor). Monna -160 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views