plastics questions

Sherri_B
on 1/20/06 11:20 am - washington, MO
well i thought i would post here as well as plastics board .. I am in the stages of a consult w/ a plastic surgeon i have a few questions .. I am wanting a tt. w/ muscle tightning . is there any way to avoid the anchor cut? i have had 5 children so i know my muscles are overworked lol .. just wanted to avoid the big scar if possible .. i dont meet the surgeon till the 31 st so thought i would as k you all .. also has anyone had sucess w/ finacing plastic surgery with credit that wasnt so good .. w/o paying cash tell me what some of you have done .. please i would love to see pics of anchor cuts as well as c sec cut ... also i have this fat roll i guess it is love handles i want them removed what is that called the area is on my lower back and sides above my crack lol it makes all my jeans fit akward .. tia
Gwen Kennedy
on 1/20/06 2:36 pm - Charles City, IA
I suggest Capital One. They have a program for plastic surgery loans. My credit isn't so hot and they approved a $5000 loan but the interest rate is a little high. I don't know yet whether I will need the loan but it is nice to know it's there. The website is www.capitalone.com.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views