Hate exercising?

Gwen Kennedy
on 1/19/06 6:58 am - Charles City, IA
I am not very good at staying with an exercise program but just before Christmas I got Play Station 2's Kinetic and I am actually sticking with it. The program uses the Eyetoy which makes your body interactive with the game. I use the personal trainer and the routine programs and have been real faithful at doing some kind of exercise daily. I get graded by the personal trainer and can't stand getting a bad grade so I work harder. It allows days off but taking too many days off in a row will get you a bad grade. The activities are fun and challenging and there is stretching, warm-up, strengthening and yoga. If you have a Playstation 2 you may want to give it a try.
T R.
on 1/19/06 1:00 pm
Thanks for the info.. I went to www.gamestop.com to see what this was. I have one question.. does the eye toy come with it? (Eye Toy Kinetic with Camera - 49.95?) Does that sound like what you are talking about? I want to get this and try it!! Sounds like a lot of fun!! Exercise sucks when you can't enjoy it.. glad you put us wise to this product. Keep on working out.. you look great! Tami 275/163/145
Gwen Kennedy
on 1/19/06 3:11 pm - Charles City, IA
The eyetoy does come with it and $49.95 is what I paid at Wal-mart. I am actually looking forward to working out tomorrow. I am sure you will have as much fun with it as I do.
T R.
on 1/23/06 11:28 am
I just wanted to let you know that I had to order it online, seems like its a pretty popular item around here. Same price though, it is scheduled to arrive on Wed! I can't wait to try it.. it looks like awesome fun!! Thanks for the info and keep working out!! Good luck!! Tami 275/163/145 18 pounds 2 go!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views