OMG Check this out!!!!!

Deejay
on 1/18/06 6:40 am - Sparks, NV
http://www.geocities.com/aguilartrio/CABPICS/goalpic.jpg I MADE GOAL!!! (please don't mind the chipped toe nail polish in the pic, its winter, what can I say) I'm having my plastic surgery tomorrow morning! Getting Full Tummy Tuck, Breast lift with implants, inner thigh lift and Lipo to the outer hips, inner thigh and inner knee area. I am so freakin happy to reach that goal before plastics so I know I was able to do it without the skin removal. Doc says he'll probably remove about 10lbs of skin total and that would put me at 140 which is well below my goal of 150. I am comfortable at the SIZE I am of 150 and once the skin is gone I'll be great! This totally made my day and I just had to share. I've been stuck at 151 for a few MONTHS now so to see it 150 today, I had to take a pic! I'll see you all on the other side of plastics and update about it when I can. Take care and good job for those of you still plugging along, it WILL pay off!! Hugs, Deejay 262/150 At Goal and PS tomorrow!!!!!!
Irene S.
on 1/18/06 11:29 am - NJ
CONGRATULATIONS! I've been thinking about you and your upcoming plastics, Deejay! I'll keep you in my thoughts for an uneventful surgery, and a speedy recovery. I know that you will look WONDERFUL!!!! Irene
IrishIze
on 1/18/06 10:04 pm - NJ
WooHoo, DeeJay!!! Congratulations my surgery twin!! I'm so excited and proud for you!! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow when you have your PS - please let us know how it goes. Hugs and good luck tomorrow, Nancy 280/176/055
us2bfat C.
on 1/19/06 10:16 am - selden, NY
so freaking proud of you .... you hot mama i will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery ... Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views