More to lose... Drum Roll Finally!!!... Wednesday's Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/18/06 3:32 am
I need my head examined. There is something definitely wrong with me. After posting a loss yesterday... TODAY I just vacuum cleaned down my throat 5 danish cookies and 3 hershey kisses!!! I'm starting to wonder on some level if I don't want to lose more weight!!! UGH!!! I'll factor these extra calories into fitday and pray they don't take me over the limit!!! Thanks for listening... Denise 326/226/170 -100 56 stubborn (it's no wonder!) lbs to go!!
IrishIze
on 1/18/06 3:48 am - NJ
Oh Denise, I feel your pain!!! Isn't it amazing how easy it is to lose control? I feel like in just a few minutes I can ruin a good day. For instance, yesterday I was SOOOO good and then at 9 PM I opened the cabinet and there was the jar of peanut butter. Well, before I knew it I had finished what was left in the jar. Luckily, there was only about 5-6 tablespoons, but that's bad enough. Guess all we can do is pick ourselves up and keep on tryin'!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/176/155
Monna W.
on 1/18/06 3:47 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Congratulations on the weight loss, Denise, but please don't sabotage yourself. Sometimes I am so afraid of being a normal weight--have been overweight since childhood--but I remember the week after I got home from my surgery when I passed out on the floor (was in the middle of a GI bleed) and when the ambulance got there, they had to call the fire department to get me up off the floor. I don't ever want to be in that embarrassing situation again. As I am getting older, I realize there is a real possibility that I will need an ambulance sometime in my future and I don't want the FD to have to come also. Well, enough of that. Today's plan: Breakfast: 1 C. Kashi Go-Lean with 1/2 c skim milk and 1/4 c whey protein and 1/2 banana Lunch: Lean Cuisine Steak tips portabello Dinner: Meatloaf with extra lean ground beef 1/2 baked apple Snack: SF popsicle tangerine pistachio nuts string cheese Totals: Calories:1073 Fat:37 Carbs:111 Protein:89 And I have been doing 1 hour on the Gazelle. Monna -158.5 lbs
jewelcrown
on 1/18/06 1:05 pm
Hey Monna: Thanks for the "get on the ball" pep talk. I read your profile. What a journey you have been on... You are truly a phoenix rising above the clouds... what stamina and staying power you have... You inspire me to get off the pity box and move forward!!! Thanks for your support and encouragement... We can do this!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views