More to lose... Drum Roll Finally!!!... Wednesday's Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/17/06 7:28 am
Feeling the urge to eat real oatmeal cookies, I decided to stop by my doctor's office to weigh in to kill the urge. I'm sort of anal, I only trust the scale in the doctor's office. Well... drum roll... I am now 226!!! I was 232 when we started this party... That's 6 lbs!!! Slow, but it's going in the right direction!!! Did you happen to catch the Today Show. Al Rocker is on a 3 hr diet to help him lose the 40 lbs he's gained. In essence he eats every 3 hours to keep his metabolism going. He's eating roughly 1500 calories and exercising. He's supposed to lose 2 lbs per week. This week he's lost 5 lbs. Further proof that long term post op babies can still lose weight! I'm encoraged!!! Here's my plan: 7:00 am Egg 1 Ham 1 slice Cheese 1/2 oz 9:00 am 3 oz deli turkey 11:30 pm South Beach - Chicken w/Broccoli & Cauliflower 2:30 pm celery 4:00 pm Ground turkey 6:00 pm Chicken breast Romaine Lettuce Raspberry Vinegarette Dressing sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories 1116 Fat 47 Carb 39 Protein 121 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics Have a great evening!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/17/06 11:32 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Denise, Congrats..It sure makes you feel good when you are loosing again. I hope I can start up again real soon. Here's my plan: Protein Shake Cream of Wheat Banana with Peanut Butter SmartOnes frozen dinner low carb. String Cheese Yogurt Steak and egg Protein Shake. I'll get the cals, carbs etc figured out one of these days..LOL Have a great day Denise and Congrats again. We can do this... Denise K.
sradcli74
on 1/17/06 10:31 pm
Hi Denise K, fitday.com really helps with logging the calories, carbs, and proteins, etc. Most of the foods we eat are already in their database you just have to enter the amount you are eating. Good Luck to you. Teah
jewelcrown
on 1/19/06 11:43 pm
Lady Teah, where are you? Hope all is well... Have a good weekend... Denise
Monna W.
on 1/18/06 3:36 am - Susanville, CA
Denise, Try logging onto Fitday.com to track your food. It is free and you can add or customize your own foods. It has certainly helped me. I've lost 7.5 lbs. since the other Denise starte this thread. Hang in there. Monna
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/06 7:57 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Monna and Teah, I'm going to try and figure out the fitday thing tonight. Today was even a better day than yesterday. I am having an apple after work these past two days and it seems to help. Thank you all for all you encouraging words it really means alot. You keep up on your great success. Denise K.
jewelcrown
on 1/20/06 3:43 am
Hey Denise!! Where are you? Hope all is well.... Denise
sradcli74
on 1/17/06 10:48 pm
Go Denise! Congrats girl, that scale is moving in the right direction!!!! Hey I didn't know Al had gained 40 pounds! That's proof that the surgery is only a tool and not a miracle cure. We have to be careful of what we eat for the rest of our lives. WOW! Did you watch AMerican Idol last night? I didn't get the entire show, but I was thinking that Randy didn't look too thin either. Again, not so great an evening for me, I keep falling prey to the chocolate. I ended up not eating dinner so maybe the calories were a wash. I am trying though and I hope my snacking has not sabotaged my weightloss. I am scared to get on that scale next monday...but these next few days, I am going to try my best to stick to my plan. I've been increasing the protein and I don't know if this is possible, because my carbs have been high, but I think I'm in Ketosis, I have that funny feeling in my breath. If that is so, it means my body is losing. Here's today's game plan: 4:30 Protica Protein 8:00 Praline Smoothie 11:30 Shrimp Stirfry 2:30 Yogurt and Pears 4:00 Cheese and Crackers 6:30 Shrimp Stirfry 9:30 Orange Calories 1042 Fat 30 Carbs 97 Protein 102
Mary M.
on 1/17/06 11:58 pm - Neverland, CA
Todays menu: Breakfast: Powercrunch bar Snack: Mocha Coffee made w/unsweetened cocoa, splenda & NF milk Lunch: Eggbeaters omellette w/brocolli, smoked turkey, cheese Snack: SF stallone pudding w/ 1/2cp Kashi-Go-Lean Dinner: Chicken and salad Cal: 1001 Fat: 41 g Carb: 42 g (8 from fiber) Pro: 119
IrishIze
on 1/18/06 1:00 am - NJ
WooHoo, Denise!!! I'm so happy for you I'm !! I did pretty well yesterday - I'm trying to up my calories and protein and it was kind of difficult eating everything. I messed up at the end of the day and finished up the peanut butter that was in the jar - had to be 5 or 6 tablespoons...oh well, needless to say I'm still at 176. Today's another day - I'm back to work after a couple of days off. Here's my plan for today: B: Boca burger and 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade S: Egg salad (made with 1 extra large egg and 1 T FF mayo), carb fix pretzels L: 3 oz. chicken breast, small green salad with SF dressing S: WW Flakes & fiber cereal, 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade D: 4 oz. tilapia with low carb breadcrumbs, 2 T. spaghetti sauce and a sprinkling of shredded cheese, small green salad with SF dressing S: Carb Countown FF milk with 1/2 scoop Isopure 0 Carb protein powder, carb fix pretzels Totals: Calories: 1009 Carbs: 26 Protein: 141 Water: 80 oz. Exercise: Did 2 mile WATP Walkblaster this morning, will do another 2 miles this evening. One of these days I'm going to get on the scale and it's going to be below 175!!! (Right???? ) Hugs, Nancy 280/176/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views