More to lose... Monday's Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/15/06 9:35 pm
Good morning!! Yesterday was pretty good, although I must admit to eating too many South Beach oatmeal cookies. I think I need to lay off the South Beach snacks. The calories add up just like the regular stuff. Here's today's game plan: 7:30 Egg 1 Cheese 1/2 oz Ham 1 slice 10:30 Tilapia 4 oz 12:30 Shrimp 3 oz Romaine Lettuce Raspberry Vinegarette 2:30 Turkey deli 3 oz 5:00 Salmon 3 oz 7:30 Ground Turkey 4 oz Snack: Sugar Free Popsicles Nutrition: Calories 1112 Fat 35 Carb 14 Protein 169 Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics Have a great day!! Denise
sradcli74
on 1/15/06 11:22 pm
Wow Denise Congrats on the Carbs and Protein....those numbers are really good. I have good news, I weighed in this morning at 178.5 that's a total of 4.5 pounds since you started the thread...I was at 183. You know what I'm happy with a slow loss because at this point I don't want to lose to fast and get any more loose skin. Today's plan: 4:45 am Protica Protein (25) only 2.9oz of liquid. 5:00 2.5 Turkey Sausage 1/2 Slice Cinnamon Toast (I think the timing of the protein this morning made me fuller, so I ended up not eating all my breakfast) 10:00 Dannon Yogurt Smoothie 11:45 4.5 oz Chicken Breast 2oz Veggies 3:30 Extreme Protein Smoothie (35) 6:30 Red Beans, w Lean Ground Beef and Okra Snack Not added to calorie total, I plan not to have a snack, but if I must, I'll do the Protica Protein it adds 100cal, 0 carb/fat and 25 protein Calories 1130 Fat 36 Carbs 48 Protein 149 w/ Protica Snack Calories 1230 Fat 36 Carbs 48 Protein 174 Exercise Walking
jewelcrown
on 1/15/06 11:37 pm
Hey good moring, Teah!! Congratulations on your weight loss. You go girl!!! I know how you feel about losing slow. I'm content with going slow too... I also have come to grips with my ultimate goal, which is 170, the same as my doctor's goal for me. Originally I wanted to go to 140, but I know I won't have plastic surgery and I'd rather have a few lbs. to hold up my skin. So far, my skin is okay, except there's a little skin under my chin, my stomach has a small apron forming and if I go to 140, this may be a problem. I read posts about folks having aprons that share space with their thighs in their undergarments. I'm not trying to go there!! I peaked at your pictures. You look wonderful, Lady Teah. Keep up the good work!! Thanks for hanging in there on the "More to lose" train!! Have a good day....
sradcli74
on 1/16/06 12:04 am
Thanks Denise, I seriously need to update my pictures, those are from December 2004 and I think I was about 214. I was also noticing a little something on my chin too and believe me I feel you on the skin thing, I wasn't planning on PS either, but I would definitely consider at least a breastlift if nothing else, everything else I can live with. Being where I am now I can fit into a size 10 very comfortably. I want to look slim but not sickly. Have a great one and thanks again for getting us back on track, I feel healthier and more energetic. Teah
IrishIze
on 1/16/06 1:09 am - NJ
Teah, congratulations on your weight loss!! Keep up the good work!!! Hugs, Nancy
IrishIze
on 1/16/06 1:20 am - NJ
Hi girls! OK, confession time. Yesterday I didn't log on to fitday.com and I ate anything I wanted and didn't exercise. When I weighed this morning I was 176. I'm getting back on track today - already did my WATP 2 miles for Abs - will do another 2 miles later. I'm going to incorporate a scoop of Unjury to my menu plan to help boost the protein. When I was on Weigh****chers, they used to tell you to eat high calories one day, then low the next few days and that would help jumpstart a loss. Well I'm going to try that. Since I KNOW I ate high yesterday, I'm going low today, and see what happens. Here's my plan for today: B: WW Flakes & Fiber, 1/2 scoop Unjury in lemonade S: SF Popsicle L: Boca Burger, hard boiled egg S: carb fix pretzels D: Diet Coke chicken with a green salad and balsamic vinegar, 1/2 scoop Unjury S: 1 cup 1% cottage cheese Totals: Calories: 786 Carbs: 32 Protein: 114 Water: at least 80 oz. Exercise: 2 sessions of WATP 2 mile walk Hey, I'm not about to give up - I've come too far. When I was 'indulging' myself yesterday, some of the stuff might have tasted good, but I really didn't feel good about myself. I knew I was going back to some bad behaviors - guess I have to work on that... Thanks to all of you for your support!! Hugs, Nancy 280/176/155
Monna W.
on 1/16/06 2:39 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, First, congratulations to Teah for a job well done!!! Next, to celebrate a little more--this morning when I got on the scales it was 230.5!!!! That is 7.5 lbs since we started this thread and I am doing the happy dance. Well, not to get lazy and rest on my laurels, here is today's plan: Breakfast: Whey protein drink with 1 C skim milk, 1/2 banana and 6 strawberries Lunch: Lean Cuisine Salmon Basil meal Snack: 1/2 oz pork rinds Dinner: Tuna Salad Snack: 1 oz sting cheese small apple pistachio nuts SF popsicle Totals: Calories: 1099 Fat: 36 Carbs: 102 Protein: 94 Keep up the good work, everyone. Monna -158.5 lbs
sradcli74
on 1/16/06 3:37 am
Go Monna, Go Monna Go Monna, Go Monna! Great work! Teah
jewelcrown
on 1/16/06 9:05 am
Go Monna!!! You're definitely on a roll... Keep up the good work!!
Mary M.
on 1/16/06 5:55 am - Neverland, CA
Hello My Fellow July Babies, Breakfast: Powercrunch bar Snack: (2) slice of turkey wraped in string cheese Lunch: eggbeaters, brocollli, cheese, & diced ham w/baby apple Snack: Coffee w/unsweetened cocoa, half & half & splenda Dinner: Salad made w/smoked turkey, red onion, avocado, garlic & baslamic vinegar & olive oil. Snack: SF stallone pudding Exercise: his morning walk to from gym (mile each way), weight lifting (upper & lower body) and later this evening a spin class & yoga. Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views