up a pound.....yikesssss

on my W.
on 1/15/06 8:50 am - Canada
Well hello, I am up a pound to 169 today and I know I did not get all my water and protein in yesterday or for the last few days for that matter...plus I have been pampering my sore back but it is still a downer when I have been under in calories and not down for about 5 days now...I am hopeful that I should see a jump some day but I was hoping my spirits would lift today and I wouldn't mind the back pain as much when I saw a drop on the scales....no such luck...God is just telling me to appreciate what I have and hang in there for "my time"....so we shall see what tomorrow brings..hugs to all...Karen 290 - 169 - 149
us2bfat C.
on 1/15/06 7:37 pm - selden, NY
i wouldnt worry ... at my year and a half appt with my doctor he said being up and down at this point is normal... its mearly water weight ...i have been up and down with the same three llbs for the last year.... i fluctuate from 137-140 on a weekly basis... so not to fret hunny it will come off...... your doing great this far and it will start to come off again.... Stacy
IrishIze
on 1/16/06 1:24 am - NJ
Hi Karen - I know it's a bummer when you gain a bit, but remember, you've not been able to exercise and that plays a part. Once your back is better and you're more mobile, that pound will vanish!! Feel better soon! Hugs, Nancy 280/176/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views