More to lose... Saturday's Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/13/06 6:53 pm
Yesterday was pretty good... I had one to many South Beach oatmeal cookies, but other than that it was a good day. I'm declaring today to be even better!!! So, here's the plan: Breakfast: Tilapia 2 oz Applesauce 1/2 cup Lunch: Grilled Chicken Breast 4 oz Romaine Lettuce Dinner: Grilled Steak 4 oz Celery Snacks: Turkey deli slices 3 oz Shrimp 3 oz Pineapple chunks 1/2 cup Sugar free popsicles Sugar free apple cider Nutrition: Calories 1015 Fat 32 Carbs 28 Protein 123 Exercise: WATP I think I'm motivated to do this!!! Have a great day... Denise 326/230/170 -96 60 stubborn lbs that will leave my side very shortly!
on my W.
on 1/13/06 9:22 pm - Canada
Hello Denise, Well I didn't get my protein in yesterday and was way under in my claories because my back was sore and I slept a lot but the scales are still glued to 168. I am amazed they aren't moving down but I am sure they will jump once I get back to exercise and up my protein......Goals for today are protein...water...vitamins. Take care everyone. Karen 290 - 168- 149
IrishIze
on 1/14/06 2:47 am - NJ
Hey Denise - I love the motivating pieces you posted in the other threads...they are just what I needed! Yesterday I was really busy. I was off from work and taking down Christmas decorations, etc. When I calculated what I actually ate on fitday, I only had 568 calories, 21 carbs and 51 protein. Not very good. I did lose that pound so I'm back at 175, but I'm starting to think my scale is broken.... Anyway, here's my plan for today: B: WW Flakes & Fiber cereal S: Pork Rinds L: Tilapia 3 oz, green salad with SF dressing S: Boca Burger (gotta get that protein in somehow!) D: Steak (3 oz), green salad with 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese and balsamic vinegar S: Carb fix pretzels with 1 T peanut butter Totals: 862 calories 31 carbs 99 protein Water: 80 oz. Exercise: did the 2 mile WATP, will do it again this evening. Hanging in there......dreaming of the day the scale actually notices how good I'm being.... Hugs, Nancy 280/175/155
Monna W.
on 1/14/06 5:00 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Had my day planned and then put into fitday and have had to change my plans. So here is the revised plan. Breakfast: I had already eaten this before I checked fitday Go Lean Kashi cereal (I was craving cereal, but unable to find WW flakes and fiber locally and this has 13 grams of protein per serving and it is wonderful) 1/2 C milk 1 banana Lunch: Tuna Salad with low fat mayo Snack: 1/2 oz. pork rinds Dinner: Whey Protein drink with 6 oz skim milk and 15 frozen strawberries Snack: SF Popsicle 1 oz pistachios tangerine 1 oz string cheese It comes to about 1100 calories and over 100 grams of protein--have to put in my custom foods at fitday to get and accurate account. And my scales are teasing me with an occassional reading of 232.5. Seems if I weigh three times I have 2 weights the same and one lower. I take the one the comes up twice. Am I a little obsessed--I probably am. Have a good day, everyone. Monna -155 lbs.
sradcli74
on 1/14/06 8:47 am
Hey All, I decided to really push things today. I am going to try to stick to this plan for the next few days to jump start a loss. I'm pack in the protein, watching fat and carbs and loading up on the water. Hopefully I will see some results by Monday morning when I weigh in. Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch Protein Smoothie Snack 1.5oz Honey Roasted Peanuts Dinner 4oz Chicken Breast 2oz Veggies Snack Protica Protein Exercise Housework Calories 875 Fat 23 (most of this is from the peanuts) Carbs 30 Protein 141
Monna W.
on 1/14/06 11:26 am - Susanville, CA
Hi again, Plans changed again. Breakfast is what I ate as noted before. Lunch: 2 oz. beef jerky Dinner: Whey protein drink with 6 oz. skim milk and 10 frozen strawberries. Snacks as before. Totals: Calories: 1143 Fat: 22 Grams Carbs: 130 grams Protein: 124 Decided to change because tomorrow will not be so good. I am going to the movie and having popcorn. Decided to sneak my own in because I can still have butter on it, but control how much. My protein will be low--only about 75. My breakfast will be the whey protein drink with skim milk and strawberries, popcorn at the movies, tuna salad for dinner, snack will be apple, sting cheese, pistachios and a SF popsicle. Calories 949, fat 37 grams, 86 carbs and 75 protein. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views