Hurt my back...

on my W.
on 1/12/06 7:44 am - Canada
Hello folks, Well I pulled a muscle or something in my back yesterday at work. I am home and not able to jump on the treadmill...well able but think it not a good idea...nor the exercise ball. I did have major back surgery a few years back and am 99% pain free but every so often I strain a muscle...sooooo sore...I saw 167 on the scales today but it jumped up to 168 so I will keep working. THANKS SO MUCH DENISE for starting us all moving and your turn for movement is next weigh in.....good luck to you....you are doing all the right things and because you have been such and inspiration....you will be rewarded soon....I am off work tomorrow so may have time to check in the morning.......Hugs to all....I hate pain...... Karen
jewelcrown
on 1/12/06 10:57 pm
Hey Karen: You are wise to take it easy with your back... Congrats on your weight loss... Keep up the good work. You guys inspire me!!! Have a great day!! Denise
IrishIze
on 1/12/06 11:36 pm - NJ
Take it easy Karen - you have to be so careful with back problems! Hope you're better soon, and congrats on your weight loss!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views