More weight to lose ... No drum roll... Thursday's Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/11/06 9:35 pm
Morning ladies: Weigh in was as expected... I gained 1 lb. I'm not surprised, the high carbs got me. I'm okay with this, it's just the consequences of my actions. I'm drawing a line in the sand today and shooting for 100% compliance. Now, that's funny since I didn't get up and go to the pool today!!! Anyway here's the plan: Breakfast: Turkey 3 oz Lunch: South Beach - Beef and Broccoli Dinner: Salmon Romaine Lettuce Vinagerette Snacks: Tuna 3 oz Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories 980 Fat 31 Carb 40 Protein 126 Exercise: WATP! Next weigh in January 28... Have a great day!!! Denise 326/230/170 -96 60 stubborn lbs to go!
sradcli74
on 1/11/06 9:39 pm
I guess we were typing at the same time, I'll be more patient next time ------------------- Hey Denise, where ya at? I'll start the thread for today. I hope you don't mind. By the way how was the weigh in? Here's my plan for thursday: 4:30 am Protica Protein 25g 5:00 am Turkey Sausage Cheese Toast 9:00 Dannon Smoothie 11:30 Turkey Meatloaf 5oz Sweet Potato 2 oz 1:30/2:00 Pear Halves (drained and rinsed) 4:00 Orange 7:00 Baked Catfish 5 oz Steamed Veggies 9:00 Dannon Smoothie Calories 1313 Fat 56 (40%) Carb 80 (22%) Protein 119 (38%) I found this website that asks questions about your fitness goals and recommends the % of fat, carb and protein calories for healthy weightloss, I don't have my assessment with me, I'm at work now, but I will explain more tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.
jewelcrown
on 1/11/06 10:29 pm
No problem, girlfriend... as long as we keep the train going... Can't wait to hear about the website you mentioned. Have a great day! Denise
IrishIze
on 1/12/06 12:19 am - NJ
Lady T - I'd love to look at that website - I hope you'll post about it!! Also, do you make your own turkey meatloaf? I'm looking for a good recipe.... Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 1/12/06 2:40 am
Hi Nancy, I do make my own turkey meatloaf. I like to keep it simple and I use the same recipe that I use for beef meatloaf. Here's the recipe, I don't usually measure, so I don't know how much of some ingredients I use: 1 pound of lean ground turkey 1 Egg Quaker Oats (about a handfull, you'll know if you've used enough because the consistency of the loaf will not be that sticky, I hope that helps) Half of a green bell pepper (chopped) 1 small can of mushrooms (rinsed and drained) Garlic Pepper to taste I just mix everything together and I spray a cassarole dish with a little cooking spray, shape the meat into a loaf and cook it covered for about an hour at 350. I usually remove the top after 45 minutes to let the loaf get a little bit of brown on the edges. After cooking though I keep it covered, so it doesn't dry out. If you try it, please let me know how it turned out.
jewelcrown
on 1/11/06 11:50 pm
Correction: My next weigh in is January 25...
IrishIze
on 1/12/06 12:13 am - NJ
Denise - sorry to hear about your teeny gain, but you know what to do and next time you'll have a great loss!! Yesterday I ate my usual breakfast Weigh****chers Flakes & Fiber and UGH, something got stuck and I was SO sic****il almost 8 PM. I couldn't stop and even the thought of food made me want to throw up. Finally about 8:30 PM I felt well enough to have a Boca Burger with just a bit of cheddar cheese melted on top. I can't remember the last time I was so sick - I'm so glad I feel better this morning - otherwise I might have gone to the ER. I couldn't even drink water. Well, you'd think I would have lost a pound or two, but no, still 175!! I'm hungry today, so I'm going to try and eat (carefully) a little more. My body might be hanging on to the weight since I haven't been getting in a lot. Here's my plan: B: Hard boiled egg, Louis Rich turkey bacon (2 slices) S: Lowry's pork rinds (1 sv), 2 oz. tilapia L: Boca Burger with 1 oz cheddar cheese and 1 cup cottage cheese S: Carb Fix Pretzels, 2 oz. tilapia D: Egg Fu Yung (1 patty, tiny bit of gravy), green salad, SF dressing S: WW Flakes & Fiber cereal Totals: Calories: 999 Carbs: 34 Protein: 111 Water: 80 - 100 oz. Exercise: Did the 2 mile WATP WalkBlaster, gonna go out and take a walk right now and take advantage of the 55 degree weather here in NJ!! Might do another WATP this evening. Hugs, Nancy 280/175 (grrrrr) /155
Monna W.
on 1/12/06 4:03 am - Susanville, CA
Nancy, I love pork rinds--where did you say you get the Lowry's and what section of the store do you find it? I want to try your cereal, too, but cannot find it locally. Will look next time we go to Reno. Monna
Monna W.
on 1/12/06 4:16 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Sometimes I am so Blond, but I had my eyes dilated this morning so maybe that has interferred with my thinking processes. Yesterday was not such a good day--got into the cookies I had put out for refreshments during quilting class. Then, at the Job's Daughters meeting I waited until everyone else had gotten cake, hoping it would all be gone, but there was a piece left and I ate about 3 bites with the icing and dumped. Good thing, or I would have eaten the whole thing. Today's plan: Breakfast: Whey Protein with 6 oz. skim milk and a banana Lunch: Tuna salad Snack: 1/2 oz. pork rinds Dinner: And this is not the best choice, but I don't want to fix a separate meal or have my husband fix two dinners. 2 oz.low fat hot dog 1/2 cup macaroni and cheese 1 cup green beans Snack: SF popsicle tangerine 1 oz. pistachio nuts 1 oz. sting cheese Total Protien: 81 grams Carbs:111 Fat: 37 I'll work things better for tomorrow Monna
IrishIze
on 1/12/06 5:22 am - NJ
Monna - I got the Lowry's Microwaveable Pork Rinds at Kmart. They are yummy but you have to be careful not to overcook them or they are like rocks! I get the Weigh****chers cereal in my local grocery store, Shop Rite. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views