25#s to go & thinking PS?

T R.
on 1/11/06 2:46 am
Ok, I'm fessing up.. I am starting to think about plastic surgery. I said in the early stages of WLS that I doubt I would ever be thinking PS.. yet here I am. So I figure I should ask other July babies what there experiences were when they had PS. I am thinking mainly of a tummy tuck but would love to have decent breasts again. I feel like I am on one of those National Geographic programs... lol I feel so deflated. Anyway, if anyone would like to share their experiences with me I would appreciate it. I don't even know if I should be thinking this with 25 pounds left to go but lately..... I can't seem to stop thinking about it. Tami 275/165/140
IrishIze
on 1/11/06 4:05 am - NJ
I'm in the same boat as you - the more confident I feel about myself the more critical I am of myself. I would LOVE a TT and a boob job - yep, I went from 44DD to 38 long... . I'd also love to have my arms and inner thighs done, but unless insurance paid for it, it will NEVER happen. I'm a single mom who's up to her ears in debt, so there's no way I could pay any time in the near future. It is nice to dream though!! Hugs, Nancy 280/175/055
Janette
on 1/11/06 11:55 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi all! I have been following the PS board on OH and also the local Az board. I plan on having my arms done this yr and have saved the money for that as they are the worse. My legs are really bad also but I too am a single mom and money is a factor. Look good in capris but could never wear shorts without scaring people. At my age I dont care about the boobs. I went from a DD to an A and only an A because the skin fills my bra. My butt is really flat but considering I had enough butt for 5 people before wls I will let that be even if I won the lottery. I always say no one will ever put one ounce of fat back there. My belly was never my prominent area so even though it hangs you cant tell in clothes. So to answer you question yes I am considering it!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/136 - 227 lbs
Deejay
on 1/14/06 5:16 am - Sparks, NV
Hi Tami, I'm having PS this Thursday the 19th! I'm having a full tummy tuck, breast lift with augmentation and inner thigh lift with lipo to the hips, thighs and knee area. I'm 30 yrs old and I have been obese my entire adult life and I want to somewhat enjoy my body while I have some time left to do it. I'm 1lb from goal and PS will put me well below goal from all the skin removal and lipo, so I'm happy with that. 4 more days and I'm under the knife again. I'll let you know how it goes and I plan on sharing before and after pics too. Take care, Deejay 262/151 PS January 19th!
GailD
on 1/16/06 2:16 am - Racine, WI
Hi Deejay, Just hi-jacked this post to wish you a safe surgery on Thursday - and a speedy recovery! I'm anxious to hear how it all goes. I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon at the end of February -- just to get an idea of what can be done, and what the cost will be. Don't know if my insurance will cover any of it. Please post as soon as you feel up to it and let us know how you're doing! Take care! We'll be thinking of you on Thursday. Gail D. 252/133
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views