More to lose... Wednesday's Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/10/06 9:22 pm
Well... today's the day that I weigh in. I'll be grateful if I didn't gain. We'll see... Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia (fish) 4 oz Applesauce (1/2 cup) Lunch: South Beach - Chicken & Broccoli Dinner: Grilled Salmon 4 oz Cucumber Slices Snacks: Pineapple Sugar free pudding Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories 881 Fat 23 Carbs 20 Protein 108 Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics Have a great day!! Denise
sradcli74
on 1/10/06 10:16 pm
Denise Girl, Thanks for starting this post. Even with my bad eating habits, I'm having more good days than bad and really paying attention to what I eat. This morning I got on the scale just for the heck of it and I weighed in at 179.5!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to get off and get back on, because I didn't believe it. I've lost 3.5 pounds just by starting to log my food again. When you started the post I was hanging out at 183. That's motivation enough for me to continue on. I still am having a hard time with the carbs, but I am eating less than I was before, I'm also getting lower on the fat and increasing the protein. I'm starting to feel like I did when the weight was melting off during the beginning of my journey. Good Luck at your weigh in. Here's my game plan for today: Breakfast 1 slice Cheese 3 Brown and Serve Turkey Sausage 1 slice cinnamon toast Snack Dannon Carb Control Smoothie Lunch 4.6oz Chicken Breast (Boneless/Skinless) 1 oz sweet potato Snack Canned Fruit Salad - Drained and Rinsed Dinner 4oz Turkey Meatloaf Salad (lettuce, tomato, black olives) Snack Something sensible? Not sure yet Calories 941 Fat 39 Carbs 47 Protein 95
Duval Diva
on 1/10/06 11:37 pm - JACKSONVILLE, FL
hi Denise girl i need this i'm so down i been stuck since last febuary girl i'm trying everything to get the scale moving again i feel like i'm at my point heck the scale start going up and it really got me down i'm back at 177.5 i need to loose 22 more pounds so i will be checking in breakfast- 1 boil egg my protien drink lunch spinich salad water dont know yet for dinner
IrishIze
on 1/11/06 12:31 am - NJ
Hi girls! Well, yesterday was kind of a disaster with my son's birthday, etc. I ate a BIG piece of the giant chocolate chip cookie (with some icing) and it was YUMMY!! I didn't gain this morning, so I was happy. I didn't get anywhere near enough protein yesterday either, and my carbs were 75. Well, today is another day, and I'm back on track. I seem to be hanging here at 175, have been for five days. It's kind of frustrating, but I did have that big 8 lb. loss last week, so I'm still happy and motivated. Here's my plan for today: B: Weigh****chers Flakes & Fiber cereal S: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with Splenda L: green salad with 3 oz boneless chicken breast, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and SF dressing S: Snyder's Carb Fix pretzels D: green salad with 4 oz. tilapia, SF dressing and hard boiled egg S: Weigh****chers Flakes & Fiber cereal Totals: Calories: 909 Carbs: 32 Protein: 104 Water: 80-100 oz. Exercise: Already did 2 mile WATP, will do another 2 this evening. Good luck at the doctor's Denise - fingers crossed here!!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/175/155
Monna W.
on 1/11/06 2:17 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Today is a crazy day. Already been to the lab for my weekly blood draw. Have a big class to teach at our quilt shop and then I have a lengthy meeting tonight for Job's Daughters. I will be eating on the run all day so have tried to plan carefully. Breakfast: Whey protein drink with 6 oz skim milk and a banana Lunch: Lean Cuisine Pot Roast meal Snack: 1/2 oz pork rinds Dinner: Tuna salad with 1 Tbs. low fat mayo Snack: tangerine 1 oz. string cheese 1 oz. pistachio nuts SF popsicle Haven't got the grams of anything calculated, but I think I am close to 90 gram of protein. Oh, got on the scales this AM and have lost 3 lbs. since I started all this. Thank you, Denise, and all others who are posting. Monna
Mary M.
on 1/11/06 8:27 am - Neverland, CA
Breakfast: EAS Carb Advantage Protein Shake S: Coffee w/half & half Lunch: Tuna Salad S: Peanut Butter on Melba toast, Melted String Cheese sprinkled w/garlic Dinner: Veal Stew and Green Beans S: Stallone SF Chocolate Pudding Exercise: weight lifting lower body & 1hr spin class Water: 80 oz
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views