More to Lose... Tuesday's Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/9/06 11:01 pm
I'm flying by the seat of my pants today... Didn't have a chance to do fitday this morning... It's rainy and cold today and we were running late. I tend to eat almost the same thing everyday with minor variations. However, I've already deviated. The pool where I exercise in the morning brings in breads, bagels, etc. from The Bread Company on Tuesday mornings. Now, usually I can walk by the table without stopping. Not today!!! So I'm already above my carb limit for today. Here's my disjointed game plan anway... hope your plans go well today... Breakfast: Cheese bagel UGH!! Lunch: South Beach - Beef & Broccoli Dinner: 4 oz crabcakes (going to a restaurant tonight) small dinner salad Snacks: 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits 1/2 cup sugar free applesauce sugar free popsicles Exercise (the only thing I do with consistency!!!) 1 hr. water aerobics Have a great day... thanks for walking this up and down journey with me. Denise
IrishIze
on 1/9/06 11:28 pm - NJ
Hi Denise - well, we all have our moments - put that bagel behind you. I think it's great that you're getting back on track ~ you'll be fine. Ooh, you've got your weigh-in tomorrow - I don't know who's more excited to see how much you've lost - you or me!! OK, I took 1/2 the recommended dose of Milk of Magnesia when I got home from work last night and I'm still going!!! OK, OK, I know, I must have been full of ....... UGH. I did ok yesterday, but I don't think I've been eating enough. (I can't believe I'm saying that!!) My weight hasn't gone down in the past two days even though I've been under 900 calories and have exercised 1 hour each day ~ I think my body is holding on and adjusting to the new regimen. Today is my son's birthday and we're having Chinese food and he wanted one of those giant chocolate chip cookies instead of cake, so I'm going to have a bit of that. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow morning. Here's my plan for today: B: Weigh****chers Flakes & Fiber cereal, .5 cup cottage cheese S: Beef Jerky L: green salad with 3 oz. chicken, .5 cup cottage cheese and SF dressing S: Carb Fix pretzels D: Egg Fu Yung (no rice - it really makes me ) and some chocolate chip cookie cake (yum!) S: Boca Burger - (just to try and get that protein up) Totals: Calories: 907 Carbs: 50 Protein: 95 Water: 80-100 oz. Exercise: Did my 2 mile WATP, hope to do another 2 this evening. WE CAN DO IT!!! Hugs, Nancy 280/175/155
jewelcrown
on 1/10/06 1:32 am
Hey Nancy! I'm more apprehensive than excited about weighing in tomorrow. With all my oopses... I'll be gratetful if I haven't gained! One hour at a time!
Monna W.
on 1/10/06 2:30 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, I'm posting my plan, but have not been to fitday yet to get the final tally on protein, carbs, and fat grams. Breakfast: Whey protein drink with 3/4 cup skim milk and a banana Lunch: Lean Cuisine Teriyaki steak meal Snack: 1 oz. pork rinds Dinner: Sloppy Joe--no bread, extra lean hamburger Green salad with basalmic vinegar Snack: tangerine string cheese 1 oz. pistachio nuts I think it is about 100 g. protein, but have to calculate the carbs and fat. 30-45 minutes on the Gazelle. Hang in there, everyone. The scales are finally moving again. Monna
Mary M.
on 1/10/06 8:44 am - Neverland, CA
Breakfast:Turkey Stew & Melba Toast S: EAS Protien Shake Lunch: Turkey & Cream Cheese on Melba Toast S: 1 tblsp Peanut Butter & Some Dry Roasted Endame Dinner: Veal Stew w/Green Beans & Melba Toast, 2 Napolitan cookies ...but I am being honest. S: Stallone SF Chocolate Pudding Exercise: 30 minutes eliptical and 10 minutes bike Water: 48 oz so far, my goal is 80 oz Vits: All done
on my W.
on 1/10/06 9:35 am - Canada
Helleo Everyone, Well I had a good day but I am tired and could eat the fridge....I will be very careful tonight. I am thinking that I just need sleep but some carbs would sure be tasty....I know /......I know....Good luck tomorrow at the weigh in...Let us know... Karen. 290 - 168.0 - 140 something.
sradcli74
on 1/10/06 9:55 am
I didn't have such a good day today. I did get over 100 with the protein, but i more than over did it with the snacks, I woke up eating totally wrong. The good things I did today were to pick up Fat Free Salad dressing. That will save me tons on the fat. I also ordered a new protein drink, you get 25g of protein in a 2.5 oz serving and I believe its only 100 calories, once I receive those, slim fast can kiss my grits. This really is an up and down journey. I hope everyone had a great day today and I hope tomorrow is even better. Breakfast 2 Chocolate Chip cookies Snack 4.6 0z Chicken Breast (Starting to use my scale again) Lettuce, Tomato, Black Olive, Shredded Cheese Salad 1T Salad Dressing Lunch High Protein Slim Fast Snack 1 Twix Peanut Butter Bar Dinner 4.5oz Chicken Breast Lettuce, Tomato, Black Olive, Shredded Cheese Salad 1T Salad Dressing 2oz Sweet Potato Calories 1349 Fat 68 Carbs 81 Protein 105
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/06 10:52 am - Paradise, CA
Hi Denise, I have been reading your post everyday since you've started this and I think I'm going to jump on with all of you and give it a try. I'm hoping it will help me start to loose again. I still would like to loose about 84 more lbs. I get up to get ready for work at 4:00 am so this is what I'm gonna plan on putting in my mouth. Snack: Protein Shake 4:00 a.m. Breakfast: Cream of wheat, banana with peanut butter (break at work about 8:00 a.m.) Snack: Yogurt Lunch: Smart Ones frozen dinner Snack: Lowfat popcorn Dinner: Baked Chicken wing, small salad Before bed Snack: Protein Shake Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill. I'm not real sure on the total calories, carbs or protein. (for now I'll just post what I'm planning to have) Best of Luck to you tomorrow on your weigh In. I don't like to weigh too often as I get very discouraged if the scale doesn't move, so I think I'll join you when you do the weigh Ins.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views