Missing my friends...

T R.
on 1/8/06 12:00 pm
Hi gang!! Sorry it's been so long, I have been so busy with a new job. I was stuck for a few months in the 170s and am glad to announce that the scale is being kind to me once again. I am now down to 165 and today is my 18 month anniversary, so I am very pleased to say the least. I have been reading the posts that I missed so excuse me while I catch up. I have really missed you all, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We really do have so much to be thankful for this holiday. Well I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back and hope to participate in the message area more now. (((HUGS))) Tami 275/165/140 25 pounds 2 go!!
JackieF
on 1/8/06 12:17 pm - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
Hi Tami, I realized tonight that today is my 18 month anniversary also. I had a tummy tuck and 2 hernias repaired on November 16th. I am 177 now, but I am still swollen. I would like to get down to 165. I will work at it. I just got the ok to go back to the gym and I am starting tomorrow with the personal trainer for a few sessions. I don't want to hurt what they fixed. Great to have you back, I have been on and off the board also. Happy Holidays. Jackie
on my W.
on 1/9/06 5:38 am - Canada
Great to have you back...You are doing so well.....Keep us up to date with your sucess.....oh...and regarding the second post...tell us a little more about your tummy tuck...was it all you hoped for....do you think it has made a big difference with all that spare tire look skin.... Karen.
IrishIze
on 1/9/06 11:00 pm - NJ
Hi Tami! Nice to see you back! I was away for awhile, but find so much support here that I'm going to stick like glue! Hugs, Nancy 280/175/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views