More to lose... Monday's Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 1/8/06 10:47 am
Sunday was a pretty good day... maybe this is the beginning of a roll!! My jeans felt loose today!!! I'm afraid to get too excited... we'll see on Wednesday when I weigh in... Here's Monday's gameplan: Breakfast: Tilapia (fish) 4 oz Applesauce Snack: Turkey 3 oz Celery Lunch: South Beach Beef & Broccoli Snack: South Beach Oatmeal Cookies Dinner: Shrimp 3 oz Green Beans Snack: Sugar free popsicles Nutriton: Calories 980 Fat 30 Carbs 53 Protein 109 Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics
sradcli74
on 1/8/06 9:52 pm
I weighed in at 181.5 this morning, I had a very good weekend. I felt a little hungry but nonthe less I am down a pound and a half. Here's my plan for today Breakfast Low Carb Slimfast Snack Orange Lunch Broccoli Cauliflower 4oz Meatloaf Snack sunflower seed kernels Dinner Lettuce, Tomatoes Cheese Italian Dressing 5oz Raw Lean Country Style Pork Ribs Calories 1429 Fat 100 Carbs 38 Protein 98 Based on the info I got from Fitday, I will probably eliminate the sunflower seeds, they are putting my fat and calories way over the top. so If I eliminate the seeds my Nutrition is as follows: Calories 1089 Fat 68 Carbs 30 Protein 86 Yep, it looks like the seeds are eliminated. If I'm hungry, Ill drink water or cut the service in half. I wish that everyone has a good day today. Oops almost forgot I'm adding exercise to the regimen. 30 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill
ML
on 1/8/06 10:34 pm - MD
Yesterday was not good, but today is a new day!! Game plan Breakfast 1/2 cup non fat yogurt Protein powder 1 tbsp flaxseed Snack 1 ryvita 3/4 oz light cheddar cheese Tea Lunch 1 cup salad greens turkey burger Snack 3/4 oz light cheddar cheese tomato Tea Dinner 2 eggs 1 oz grated light cheese 1 cup salad greens Totals Cals 808 Fat 28 g Carbs 45g Protein 92g So far, so good - have drank 32 oz of water so far and did 20 mins on the treadmill this morning. Will aim for at least another 48 oz and do the WATP video this afternoon. Wish me luck!! Michele
IrishIze
on 1/8/06 10:51 pm - NJ
I did well yesterday too, still hanging in at 175 lbs. which is more than fine with me!! I was encouraged at how well I did over the weekend - usually I have a problem when I'm at home, but since I've cut out the carbs and sugar, I have SO much more energy and I'm able to keep busy and not think about eating as much. BTW, I'm feeling a little bloated ~ I haven't had a bm in 4 days. That always seems to happen when I cut out the carbs. I might take a tablespoon of Milk of Magnesia when I get home if nothing happens before that... TMI, I know... I found a new snack that is pretty good. I'm not usually a fan of pork rinds, but in KMart, they had Lowry's microwave pork rinds. They come packaged like micro popcorn, but only take about 1.5 minutes. I put some Splenda and cinnamon on them and wow, they were great. There are 3.5 servings per bag ~ my son ate a little bit, so I figure I had 3 servings. Here's the stats for 3 servings: 180 calories, 2 carbs and 27 g protein. Pretty good, huh? Ok, here's my plan for today: B: Weigh****chers Flakes and Fiber cereal S: Carb Fix pretzels L: Boca Burger with small green side salad, SF dressing S: Chicken breast 2 oz. D: Gorton's Grilled Fish Fillet with Garlic Butter, green salad with balsamic vinegar, 1 cup Cottage cheese 1% with Splenda S: Lowry's micro pork rinds Totals: Calories: 995 Carbs: 34 Protein: 125 Water: at least 80 oz, aiming for 100 oz. Exercise: did the 2 mile WATP for Abs this morning and since it's a beautiful day here in the northeast, I'm going to try and go for a walk outside later. I hope everyone has a great day, and hope we can all stick to our plans!! Hugs, Nancy 280/175/155
on my W.
on 1/9/06 5:34 am - Canada
Hi Folks, Had a good day today. Stayed under the 1000 calories and had all my protein and water...I laugh at Nancy's last post...I too am constipated but am pleased with the weight loss this week and have more energy...I guess these July babies are more alike than not...Just have to get my walking in tonight and I already recorded a show today to watch tonight. Work was great and I am glad to be back teaching...I am motivated when things are so good all the way around....Take care, Karen 290- 168- 140 something
Monna W.
on 1/9/06 11:12 am - Susanville, CA
Hi All, Sorry about your problem, Nancy. I have not had any constipation problems since about 2 weeks after surgery. Once in a while, I have the opposite problem. Today I really worked at keeping those carbs down and protein up. Breakfast: 6 oz. skim milk 1 banana Whey protein Lunch: Lean Cuisine meatloaf and macaroni/cheese Snack: Tangerine Dinner: Tuna 3 oz. 1 Tbs. low fat mayo 2 small low carb crackers 1 cup asparagus Snack: 2 tangerines 1 oz. string cheese 1 oz. pistachio nuts Total Calories:1079 Total Fat: 33 g. Total Carbs: 103 g. Total Protein: 98 I have had 72 oz water already, and I will drink another 16-20 oz before bed. I did not do any real exercise, but I hefted bolts of fabric for about 2 hours doing inventory. I seem to post at the end of the day. Got to get it together to post the night before for the next day. I don't post early in the day. My daughter and I are going to take a general conditioning PE class at the JC here starting the 23rd. Monna
typaul
on 1/9/06 4:52 pm - Merced, CA
Hello Mona, I just read your profile! Wow! You have been through it! You are looking great!!! I know what you mean about feeling like a normal person again! Isn't it fun? We don't have to dread getting out of bed in the morning and try to make it to the bathroom without pain! I just turned 65 on the 6th of this month. We (every one thats had WLS) are walking miracles!! My Dr. does the RNY-WLS for people up to 70 yrs. old. I would of never made it to 70 if I hadn't had WLS 7/04. I have a bunch of grandchildren that will actually know their great-grandmother. Isn't that wonderful!! Blessings as you continue on this journey!! CAROL
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views