Great news.....

on my W.
on 1/7/06 9:42 am - Canada
Well I just checked my BMI and found out something very exciting. I am 5 feet and 5 and a half inches bare foot....and according to the BMI I am normal if I weigh anything under 150.....this is great....I always had a goal of 140 but that was just in my head and I have seen many other people at goal at 125 and 135 so I never gave much thought to what their height might be....anyway...I feel that I may be closer than I think. I am a little concerned that at the high 140's I'll still have this tummy thing...extra skin stuff but I will likely have that with any weight....so that is great....I think I will adjust my goal....anyone else find that they adjusted their goal once they got to where the bmi said they should be??? Karen. 290- 169- 140 something
(deactivated member)
on 1/7/06 11:16 am - Somewhere Else
I had set my goal at 150, figuring that even thoguh, at 5'5.5" that would still be *overweight* I didn't care, I'd be healthy....my Dr figured I'd get to 140, well fine, but I wasn't working toward that, but if it happened, fine....well...here I stand now at 125 and still wodnering how to stop the loss...even the Dr is concerned....oh well...we'll see how it goes. Hugssssssssssssss Linda 268/125 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!) **Don't forget to sign my profile Guestbook!**
bunnymorris
on 1/9/06 2:06 pm - Georgetown, TX
RNY on 07/22/04 with
Hi, Karen, I just posted and then was looking back at the posts. I think you are where I am. I am just shy of 5'6" and weigh about 160-65. Actually my doctor was the one that talked to be about being realistic. There is a lot to consider. I'm 51, my face is very thin, my back and upper body are actually bony, my butt is gone, my legs are muscular due to walking, and I'm small to medium except that old tummy. I'm considering plastic surgery for that. My husband gave me some beautiful p.j.s from Victoria Secret (sorry to disappoint--they are flannel--I'm always so cold)--anyway---they are mediums---WOW--a far cry from 4X. So I guess I'm saying--as my surgery told me--be careful about only going by the numbers on the charts. Consider everything or you might not like what you look like when you get there. I certainly wouldn't encourage you not to lose that last bit but talk it over with your doctor. How do you feel? Hope that helps. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views