More to lose... Saturday's Game Plan

IrishIze
on 1/8/06 6:55 am - NJ
Hi ML - I've heard some people say they stick to 100 carbs, but when I'm trying to lose, I try and stay under 30. I find that the more carbs I eat, the more I crave them, so its good for me to keep them low. OOh, another WATP fan!! Love it!! Nancy
typaul
on 1/7/06 1:59 pm - Merced, CA
Hi, I never keep track of what I eat and I know that is a NO, NO!! When I read your post I started to try and remember what I ate today! Here I go, Breakfast 3 soft boiled eggs 2 sugar free chocolates Snack 1/2 banana Lunch 1 oz cheese Dinner cheese burrito w/green sauce snack 2 more sugar free chocolates I just checked the candy box for the numbers. For 1 serving which is 2 pieces, 170 calories, 2 proteins, 48 carbs. I sure am glad those things are gone. I have eaten so much chocolate since the middle of Dec. till now. Most of the time it hasn't been sugar free. I have been having a heck of a time with low sugar problems. You would think it would be high sugar! I don't drink any water ever! I can't swallow water. I drink decaf coffee most of the time! W/ cream and sweet'n low. I have to do warm or hot! Cold closes up my throat. Isn't that weird? Ho****er don't work. It has to have something in it. I quit a long time ago even trying to drink anything else. I even have to take my meds with coffee. I think I am going to start keeping track at what I consume again for a while to make sure I'm getting in my proteins and liquids. Thanks for the inspiration! Blessings! CAROL
ML
on 1/7/06 9:48 pm - MD
Carol, I track my food intake on a website called fitday.com. It's free, and really helps. Michele
jewelcrown
on 1/7/06 10:51 pm
Hi Carol: Have you ever tried Crystal Lite peach tea. It taste pretty good hot or cold. I don't do well with water, either, so I drink Crystal Lite all day in place of water.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views