More to Lose - Wednesday Game Plan!

jewelcrown
on 1/3/06 8:54 am
I'm on a roll... another 100% compliant day today (Tuesday). It wasn't easy. My mom (who's still visiting from the holidays) made one of my favorite meals - fried pork chops! I resisted. Thank goodness for sugar free popsicles!! So here's Wednesday's plan: Breakfast: Ground turkey Lunch: South Beach - Chicken/Almonds/Green Beans Dinner: Salmon Romaine Lettuce Vinegarette Dressing Snacks: Deli turkey Sugar free popsicles South Beach - cookes Tuna 3 oz Nutrition Calories: 1033 Fat: 44 Carb: 30 Protein: 104 Exercise: 1 hr water areobics... WHAT'S YOUR PLAN?? Denise
IrishIze
on 1/3/06 10:40 pm - NJ
Way to go Denise - you're doing GREAT!! I'm going to post what I actually ate yesterday as well as what my plans are for today. I started off at 183 lbs. yesterday morning and when I weighed this morning I was 180, so I'm off to a good start!!! I got up at 5:30 AM and did the 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds (30 minutes). When I got home from work I did another 2 mile WATP, for a daily total of 1 hour exercise that equaled walking 4 miles. I got sick on tuna salad at dinner - that never happened before, so who knows. Here is what I ended up eating yesterday: B: Weigh****chers Flakes and Fiber (1/2 cup) with Matrix 5.0 protein powder L: green salad with 1/2 cup chicken breast and Maple Grove sugar free Italian dressing Snack: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on Snyder's Carb Fix pretzels Dinner: only got about two forkfuls in of tuna salad and something got stuck. Ended up throwing it up and couldn't eat for the rest of the night. My totals: Calories: 594 Fat: 33 Carbs: 24 Protein: 46 Exercise: 1 hour WATP (2 sessions) = 4 miles Water: 80 oz. ********************* Here's what I have planned for today: B: Weigh****chers Flakes & Fiber cereal (1/2 cup) with Matrix protein powder Snack: Unjury protein powder in lemonade L: green salad with 1/2 cup of chicken breast and Maple Grove SF Italian dressing, 1/2 cup steamed cauliflower S: Snyder's Carb fix pretzels (7 pretzels) and Babybel light cheese D: 4 oz. broiled salmon on a green salad with SF dressing, a hard-boiled egg and 1/4 cup lowfat cheddar cheese, 1 cup steamed cauliflower Totals: Calories: 830 Fat: 34 Carbs: 23 Protein: 101 Let's hope we can stick to our plans!! We can do it!! Hugs, Nancy 280/180/155
deeno
on 1/3/06 11:43 pm - Kokomo, IN
Thanks for firing us up, Denise!! I did the stairmaster for 20 minutes this morning before work (even though I really REALLY felt like crapola with my upper respiratory infection). I took my vitamins and calcium. I have a 45 minute volleyball game tonight, too. I hate doing the food diary thing--it drives me nuts! So, I'll just post my exercise for now. Between Denise's posts and the Biggest Loser marathon on TV the other day maybe I'll be motivated to lose six pounds (just six tiny little pounds) and be under 200 pounds for the first time since.....??? high school???...before my plastic surgery. I know they're going to cut some off of me, but what a thrill to be able to take some off myself before I go under the knife. This July group is amazing. Keep reading, keep posting, keep healthy. Deeno, a solid 205 for over 6 weeks, trying to lose 6 pounds before surgery on January 25th (TT, brachioplasty, lipo on thighs)
jewelcrown
on 1/4/06 4:02 am
Well... I just fell of the wagon!!! A Krispi Kreme got me!!! I'm drawing a line in the sand and trying again... I need a big fat staple line across my lips and mind along with my stomach!!! What's ugly is, I'm still at work and fatigue is startingt to set in.. UGH! I don't dump on sugar, I just fall asleep!! I'll get back on the horse. Posting my failures helps... I don't want to post another failure anytime soon... Thanks for your support... No wonder the last 59 lbs are so hard!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views