Fighting With The Scale

Netter
on 1/2/06 8:49 am - Brooklyn Center, MN
Hello Everyone! I hope everyone's New Year is going well. Man I Am Having A Hard Time With My Scale. It just Is Not Moving. My Heaviest 344 Date Of Surgery 325 Now Todays Date 244. I am happy that a have lost weight but I feel like I have failed again with weight lose. The best thing is My Diabetes Numbers are great in the 100's instead of the old numbers of 300's. My husband says I am doing Great And Sexy as Ever but I just don't feel the same as he does. And Here I have lost 100 pounds and I still am in 3X shirts or 26/28 . I feel like smaller ones look to tight. Is it all in my head? My pants have gone down alot 3X to 16/18 depends on what Kind of fabric. P.S My Sister In-law had the surgery later than me and has lost 130 pounds and she is in so much smaller clothes than me. But she had alot of problems. But know she can eat more than me. In the begin she didn't eat for months. I have always been able to eat. Maybe this is why I am also feeling this way. I must just be a SLOW Loser! Thank For Listening! See Ya All Lighter Annette 344/244/ GOAL?
jewelcrown
on 1/2/06 10:10 am
Hi Annette! You're not alone! I'm a slower loser too!!! Who cares how fast we win the race, just so long as we fini****!! Don't give up... Keep plugging away... Congrats on your weight loss to date. Denise 326/229/170 -97 59 stubborn lbs to go!
Mary M.
on 1/3/06 8:29 am - Neverland, CA
Annette, First congradulations on your success, you are doing wonderfully. I am 4 lbs below doctors goal and 29 lbs from my personal goal. I have found that limiting refined carbs (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, peas and sugar) from my diet keeps me on track as well as excercise. I excercise 7 days a week, I use a heart monitor to ensure that I am working within my target heart weight. Also, I had hired a personal trainer for 6 months to get me on the correct physical fitness track and kick my butt when needed. Mary 415/176/147
us2bfat C.
on 1/3/06 7:16 pm - selden, NY
might i add mary you are drop dead gorgeous i just looked at your profile and you should be very proud of yourself.. i know im proud of you ....you truly are an inspiration and i wish you the best of luck Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views