vitamin order.....

on my W.
on 1/2/06 8:47 am - Canada
Hello everyone, I was fairly good today and am down another pound to 178. My question is..(now that I am getting back to taking all the vitamins) does it really matter what order????? I find it helpful to take my multi vitamin and my calcium (4 pills) all at once in the morning and the only thing I take at night is the iron at bedtime. My B12 shots are monthly at the doctor's office. The lady at the healthfood store was telling me that I should space things out and only take iron with food and not take things together but I want to take them as oppose to forget to take them....which has been the case.....any thoughts...hugs Karen 290- 178- 140
jewelcrown
on 1/2/06 10:15 am
Hi Karen: My doctor recommends spacing vitamin intake out to insure absorption. Check with your doctor for his thoughts. Happy New Year! Denise
Monna W.
on 1/2/06 12:20 pm - Susanville, CA
Vitamin C should be taken with iron for good absorbtion. And Calcium should not be taken at the same time as the iron. I take Vit.C and calcium in the morning; iron, multi-vit, B12, and vit C in the evening. All vitamins are absorbed better when taken with food--after all that is the way they are found in our food. But definitely check with your doctor about her suggestions. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views