More to Lose - Monday Game Plan...

jewelcrown
on 1/1/06 10:17 am
Sunday was a pretty good day. I was 85% compliant. Although, I didn't get the chance to exercise and I ate a piece of my mom's coconut custard pie! The holidays are over! There are no more excuses. Goal for Monday is 100% compliance. Here's the plan for Monday: Breakfast: Tilapia 4 oz Applesauce 1/2 cup Lunch: South Beach Beef/Broccoli Meal Dinner: Steak 4 oz Cabbage 1/2 cup Snacks: Turkey deli slices 2 oz Tuna 3 oz Sugar free popsicles Celery Nutrition: Calories: 1142 Fat:42 Carbs: 50 Protein: 135 Exercise: 1 1/2 hrs. water aerobics Here's to a great and successful New Year!! WHAT'S YOUR PLAN? Denise
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/06 1:15 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I was a 100% success yesterday. I came in at 1415 calories, got in all of my water (or Crystal Light, anyway), all of my vitamins, and walked the track for 30 minutes (and jogged a bit) AND took a 30 minute body conditioning class (using free weights). MONDAY PLAN Breakfast~Protein shake Lunch~tuna in a pita, apple Dinner~grilled chicken, a pasta side dish, corn on the cob (gotta get rid of it!) Snack~again, not sure...whatever healthy food strikes me at that moment Exercise~at least 30 minutes on the treadmill Pamela -125
jewelcrown
on 1/2/06 8:45 am
Monday, I was 100% compliant! Hooray... finally an excellent day. Let's see if I can do it again on Tuesday... Tuesday's Game Plan Breakfast: Tilapa 4 oz Applesauce 1/2 cup Lunch: South Beach Cashew Chicken w/Snap Peas Dinner: 3 oz Shrimp Romaine Lettuce Vinagarette Dressing Snacks: 3 oz Roast turkey deli Celery South Beach Oatmeal Cookies Sugar free popsicles Nutrition: Calories: 1146 Fat: 40 Carbs: 48 Protein: 125 Exercise: 1 hr. water aerobics WHAT'S YOUR PLAN? Denise
Monna W.
on 1/2/06 12:16 pm - Susanville, CA
Today was such an upheaval that I did not even make a plan. We had to go to Reno to pick up our grandson. It continues to rain and when we were about half-way to Reno, it started to snow. On the way back our transmission locked up and would not shift out of 2nd gear. A 90 mile drive took 2 1/2 hours (in the snow). When I went to the bathroom at the gas station where we filled up for the trip home, I slipped and had a wet butt all the way home. But on a good note, I could get up unassisted--if that had happened 18 months ago they would have had to call the jaws of life people . Anyway here is what I ate: Protein shake for breakfast, Hamburger kid's meal for lunch, Beef and vegetable soup for dinner. I will have sf popsicle and tangerine for snack, and maybe 1 string cheese. I did not get my walk in unless you count walking all over Sam's club shopping. Tuesday's plan: Breakfast: Protein shake with banana and strawberries Lunch: Lean Cuisine Snack: Beef Jerkey Dinner: Protein shake (have a meeting right after shop closes and that is the easiest way for me to get my protein). Snack: sf popsicle string chees tangerine I always get all my vitamins (I use a mediset for them along with my regular medications) and seldom have less than 64 oz. of fluid intake. Monna
jewelcrown
on 1/3/06 4:10 am
Hey Monna! Doesn't it feel great to be a nonmember of the "I've fallen and I can't get up club!" I was the president. I would fall into to bed and have a hard time getting out of it literally... 97 lbs. ago! Congrats on not letting a string of mishaps throw your eating plan off course. You are definitely focused. 2006 is definitely your year to reach goal! So far, I'm on target with my eating. Will post again tonight with results and eating plan for Wednesday... We're going to do this, my surgery twin, we're actually going to do this! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views