Thanks Goodness for New Years...

on my W.
on 12/31/05 10:59 pm - Canada
Hello Everyone, Well I read often but don't post too much. I am happy to have a day when I feel energized and ready to go to get this last bit of weight off. I am stuck in the 170's and the reason is that I have not been doing the basics of protein, water, exercise, vitamins (except for the b12 shot at the doctor's) or following the diet. I have the motivation to start and have lost three pounds in the last three days so there is no need to stay in the 170's. I was down to 160 something but went back up...I can eat a whole sandwhich....and sugar too...I am amazed at what I am able to put in. Thank goodness for a round of strep at Christmas that made me sick enough that my pouch seemed to shrink...now things seem easier..anyway..I will try and post more often..like a weigh in and this will keep me honest..Happy New Year to everyone....Hugs Karen. 290- 179- want to be in the 140's
jewelcrown
on 12/31/05 11:08 pm
Hi Karen!! This is our time to do it and hopefully by our 2 year anniversary... Join the "More to Lose" gain and post your plan and progress (good and bad) so that we can cheer each other on)! This is the year!! Happy New Year!! Denise 326/229(not for long!)/170 -97 59 stubborn lbs will leave me permanently this year!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views