More to Lose--Sunday

Monna W.
on 12/31/05 11:41 am - Susanville, CA
Today was pretty good. I did get into my grandson's sunflower seeds, but everything else was to plan. I did my walking on my Gazelle as it is storming(snowing and raining and there is possibility of flooding). Sunday: Breakfast Power drink with milk, protein powder, banana, pineapple snack tangerine lunch beans (lived in the south so long that traditional black-eyed peas and ham are a tradition with us) with a hambone Dinner Lean Cuisine Oregon bread Snack almonds Tangerine Am out of sf popsicles and did not realize it until tonight. This is a very small town and nothing is open tomorrow. Guess I'll just have to suffer. Will use my Gazelle and 20 minutes of weight training. Monna
jewelcrown
on 12/31/05 11:03 pm
Yesterday was a pretty good day. I still need to work on my tendency to graze mindlessly. Here's my Sunday plan: Breakfast: Tilapia 4 oz applesauce 1/2 cup Lunch: South Beach - Beef & Broccoli Dinner: Grilled chicken breast Romaine Lettuce Vingarette Dressing Snacks: Sugar free popsicles Deli Turkey Celery Cranberry juice Exercise: 30 minutes walking Nutrition: Calories: 1102 Fat: 32 Carbs: 87 Protein: 116 This is our year! The year of reaching goal!! Happy New Year! Denise 326/229(not for long!)/170
(deactivated member)
on 1/1/06 2:27 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
As part of my New Year's resolution, I will TRY to post here daily...at least until camping season starts up again. Here is my Sunday PLAN, although I can't 100% guarantee its accuracy until midnight. I am aiming for somewhere between 1200 and 1500 calories. Breakfast~protein shake Lunch~roast beef wrap, carrots Dinner~sloppy joes made with "diet lean" ground beef, peas, and a baked potato topped with salsa Snack~not sure...string cheese, vegetable soup, apple, tea...who knows I have already taken all of my vitamins, and now I am headed for the gym, where I will walk the track with my daughter for 30 minutes, and then I MAY come home and try out my new weight lifting machine in the basement. Not sure how the liquids will pan out for the day, as I am really horrible with them! Pamela onward toward 200! 352/227/150
jewelcrown
on 1/1/06 10:25 am
Hey Pamela! I'm impressed with your exercise regime... You go, girl! I would still love to meet you one day soon. My daughter's basketball schedule has taken over my life. I have alway been "taxi mom", but during basketball season, I'm "taxi mom" in overdrive! Happy New Year!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views