Just wanted to say hello!!!!

Danelle72
on 12/30/05 6:42 am - Las Vegas, NV
Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone and see how everyone was doing. I haven't been on in awhile. Life has changed so much since the surgery and I have reached goal!!! Seems like I am always on the go and never stop these days. Happy holidays to everyone. Have a safe New Year. Congrats to everyone on a job well done. I love you all. Love Always Danelle Oh I posted a new pic hehe Take care everyone.
Monna W.
on 12/30/05 11:35 am - Susanville, CA
Dani, You are so beautiful and what a great new body for you. I am so envious--am working hard to get my last 88 lbs. off. Monna
Danelle72
on 12/31/05 5:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
Heya Monna, Thank you so much. I still have alot of work to do on this new bod. But for the most part I am pretty happy with it. You are doing a great job. Hang in there. You will be there in no time. Congrats on all your success and the success to come. Happy New Year. Love Danelle
(deactivated member)
on 12/30/05 1:01 pm - Somewhere Else
Well look at you, skinny minnie! Hope you're doing well...everything here is great..new job, wedding to plan...etc etc...although I'd be happier if I didn't have a chest cold and sore throat Happy New Year! Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssss Linda 268/125 BELOW GOAL! and.....ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wedding date set: August 5th, 2006!) **Don't forget to sign my profile Guestbook!**
Danelle72
on 12/31/05 5:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Dang Girl look at you. You better stop losing weight!!! You are so thin. Who whould have ever thought someone would tell you to stop losing weight lol. You look amazing girl. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you get better soon. Congrats again and have a Happy New Year!!! Love Danelle
us2bfat C.
on 12/30/05 9:17 pm - selden, NY
wooooooooo hooooooooo you hot mama you look sooooo gorgeous as for me i am at my goal and loving life as well..... i cant believe how great you look you must be sooo happy ... try to come on and say hi once in a while..... we miss you .. you have always been an inspiration to me ,... Stacy
Danelle72
on 12/31/05 5:38 am - Las Vegas, NV
AWWWW Stacy!!! You are always so sweet to me. You are so amazing. Thank you so much for being so sweet to me. I feel great now. I promise to drop in more and say hello. I miss my July Family. Congrats and Happy New Year. You look awsome. Love Danelle
Deejay
on 12/31/05 3:01 am - Sparks, NV
Hey Danelle!!! You look sooooooo hot babe!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Congrats on your wonderful success and happy new year!! Deejay 262/151 PS January 19th!
Danelle72
on 12/31/05 5:41 am - Las Vegas, NV
Awww DJ, Thank you so much!!! Look at you sexy thang!!! Good luck with your up comming PS. You will have to keep us posted. I can't wait til I can go and get mine. I am so Happy for you. Take care and have a speedy recovery. Congrats and Happy New Year. Love Danelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views