More to Lose - Fri Game Plan

jewelcrown
on 12/29/05 10:49 pm
Yesterday was a pretty good day... I think I've turned the corner in controlling my eating. Here's today's game plan... What's yours: Breakfast: 3 oz ground turkey Lunch: 4 oz steak celery Dinner: 4 oz chicken breast 1/2 cup cabbage Snacks: Raisins Sugar Free Pudding 3 oz tuna 1/2 cup carrots Sugar Free Popsicles Calories: 1028 Fat: 37 Carbs: 57 Protein: 101 Exercise: Walk 1 hr on walking track More to come... Thanks for your encouragement. I've been going to a support group and could just kick myself for not taking greater advantage of the honeymoon phase earlier in this process. I've got to get passed that and believe that I can still get the weight off. I think I can. I just need to confirm my belief daily. Thanks for walking the journey with me. Denise 326/229 (Darn Dr.'s Scale)/170 -97 59 stubborn lbs to go!
IrishIze
on 12/30/05 1:33 am - NJ
Denise, Denise, Denise - you are my inspiration!! I hope you will continue these threads because I really need to get back to basics and stop messing up! I'm going to start logging my food and stop the sweets and carbs on Monday morning. I still have two family functions to go to and to be honest, I've tried being good, but have not done so well. There are a lot of those old nasty habits and compulsions rearing their ugly heads, and I'm scared to death! I haven't been doing my exercise either. I've even stayed away from the scale - I'm assuming I've gained 8-10 lbs. Well, I am clearing the house of all of this holiday junk food and filling it up with protein and fruit and veggies, and on Monday the new year starts and so will my resolve. I know I can get back, and I'll feel so much better when I do. I hope to lose 20-25 lbs. and I hope we can do it together. Please continue on with these threads so I can join you!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 12/30/05 2:30 am
Hey Nancy... Thanks for joining the party! Even if no one reads the thread, I'll post. I need to publish my goals and successes/failures to keep me on target. I've been off target for so long. I've been around the same weight for the last 6 months. My own fault... now the madness has to stop... and the scale needs to move (along with me exercising!) Happy New Year!! Denise
Monna W.
on 12/30/05 11:32 am - Susanville, CA
HI, I forgot to post last night. But here is what I did today: Breakfast My power drink with yogurt, protein powder, banana and cherries. Snack 1 tbs. sunflower seeds Lunch Lean Pocket (barbeque) 5 french fries Dinner Salisbury steak mashed potatoes corn celery and 1 tbs. low fat peanut butter Snack tangerine sf popsicle I used my Gazelle for 35 minutes Saturday Breakfast Power drink with pineapple and banana Lunch Lean Cuisine peas Snack 10 pistachios Dinner Lasagna--1/2 cup celery Asparagus--1 cup Snack Tangerine sf popsicle Gazelle for 30 minutes and 20 minutes weight training Monna
jewelcrown
on 12/31/05 1:31 am
Yesterday (Friday) was a 70% day... I ended up eating 600 more calories than I had planned. I binged on cinnamon graham crackers of all things! I didn't walk either. Today has started out okay as well. (As I stated, I am going to post my successful days and my not so successful days.) I didn't plan for Saturday which is why I've already eat half of my calories. So, here's what I've had so far (it's 11:30 am, here), along with what I plan to have for the rest of the day. Breakfast: Tilapia 4 oz Applesauce 1/2 cup Breakfast part 2!: Post bran nut cereal 1 cup 1 Pancake Sugar free syrup Lunch: Steak 4 oz Celery Dinner: Salmon 4 oz Snack: Turkey deli 3 oz Sugar free popsicles Calories: 1300 Fat: 37 Carbs: 129 Protein: 117 Carbs are high today... I started eating without counting!! It pays to plan!! Happy New Year!! Denise 326/229 and holding!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views